Chairmen of Ayr and Cowdenbeath call for American style Commissioner to run the SPFL

I don’t see any way that would work in a place like Scotland. The divide between us and the poets is so deep you’re always going to need some sort of checks and balances in place

Last edited:
Thistle relegated with a game in hand that had they won would have saved them and according to him they’re not the ones being persecuted? That man can’t be sane.

Sounds like one of Peter’s stooges is flying a kite for a system that would allow for Doncaster to be dumped and not have to worry about a pesky voting system!!

The Scottish football scene appears to be littered with arseholes who like to spout their opinions.
Who the fuk is Lachlan Cameron and why are Ayr Utd and Cowdenbeath even being given airtime.
We have more fans turn out to watch our reserves than these 2 nonentity clubs.
A blind man can see that we need impartial professionals running the game under one governing body. Nobody in the MSM or the majority of the clubs will say it, coz they're all ***s firmly in Peter's pocket.

Like every other well they visit, it will be poisoned those that shall not be named.

Not a good idea, as that lot are like water down a crack, they get fucking everywhere

Unless I’ve missed something the commissioner in the NFL at least can’t just make decisions at will.

Any rule changes, league expansion/restructure plans, team relocations or anything of that magnitude has to go to the 32 owners to vote on.

A far bigger issue, is why do clubs like Ayr and Cowdenbeath deserve a say? Can anyone imagine Tranmere dictating the way forward for the premiership? Nah me neither. Ayr and Cowdenbeath, are closer in size to Pollok juniors than Rangers, its utterly ridiculous theyve got a voice. No wonder people dismiss the football up here as tinpot

They should get a say because they're a professional football club.

The idea isn't a bad one until someone tries to install a shettleston.

See to be fair, I think Lachlan should do a couple of Jordan Milsom pre-seasons back to back dressed in a fifty roll of bin liners.

Really if any meaningful change in Scottish football is to happen, the power has to be taken away from the clubs. That teams like Hamilton et al can block restructuring indefinitely because they don't want to give up 4 OF games is a joke.

Either that or drop the percentage needed for change to be 51%.

Yeah, bring in somebody neutral.
It all sounds so easy...

Like the neutral SPFL gaffer Neil Doncaster?
Like the neutral SPFL man Murdoch McLennan?
Like the other neutral SPFL man Rod McKenzie?
Like the neutral SPFL rising star Mike Mulraney?
Like the neutral former SFA gaffer Stewart Regan?
Like the neutral former compliance officer Vincent Lunny?
Like the neutral former compliance officer Tony McGlennan?
Like the neutral present compliance officer Clare Whyte?
Like the neutral SFA "Inquiry into child sexual abuse" chairman Martin Hendry?

One thing, if they're looking for somebody neutral don't let the mentally challengeds anywhere near the selection process

I agree but you need someone to run it that is completely unbiased and can make decisions for the good of the game.

The game here is full of corruption and this will not change any time soon
It will change when the filth get to win the league next year that's the end game for pig eyed Pete, the 10iar , I can see the corrupt shower at both the SFA & SPFL moving on to pastures new after that .

Back