Champions Home Top

Wondering if it’s the kids sized tops that are the issue.

Has anyone received a child size top with the CHAMPIONS 55 in gold on it yet?

We’ve successfully received 4 adult tops that were preordered, but the one order that hasn’t been fulfilled/received yet has 1 adult and 1 child on it.

As I mentioned earlier before the game, we will be wearing it for the presentation. Jimmy told the marketing team right at the start we wouldn’t be allowed to wear it for a game but it fell on deaf ears.
19 days and counting from the promised 1st may dispatch date and still no tops. Are they hoping we just forget about it.

Wondering if it’s the kids sized tops that are the issue.

Has anyone received a child size top with the CHAMPIONS 55 in gold on it yet?

We’ve successfully received 4 adult tops that were preordered, but the one order that hasn’t been fulfilled/received yet has 1 adult and 1 child on it.
I ordered Adult and Child together and they arrived together on Saturday morning

19 days and counting from the promised 1st may dispatch date and still no tops. Are they hoping we just forget about it.

That’s a shocker. Especially as Castore gave a large number of them to the club for players and staff. I don’t mean the ones that got worn for the display, they also got one too (no name and number on it) in a commemorative box.

I know some players have put it on social media but I’ve seen what players and staff got up close for their champions shirt. It’s a lovely display box it comes in. I kind of feel fans should have got this as well rather than it come in a wrapper the same as normal kits.

I ordered Adult and Child together and they arrived together on Saturday morning
It's an adult and child size i'm waiting for .I went through this with the original pre order of the home top release too. Incredible that any company can give this level of customer service.

That’s a shocker. Especially as Castore gave a large number of them to the club for players and staff. I don’t mean the ones that got worn for the display, they also got one too (no name and number on it) in a commemorative box.

I know some players have put it on social media but I’ve seen what players and staff got up close for their champions shirt. It’s a lovely display box it comes in. I kind of feel fans should have got this as well rather than it come in a wrapper the same as normal kits.
It’s a shambles @Empire.

Myself and immediate family ordered 6 in total from the first batch within minutes of going onsale.

Myself and grandson (2 season ticket holders) are the only 2 still waiting for ours.

Been fobbed off in replies to emails. 7th May response email stating “We can confirm your order is being processed this week and we anticipate delivery early next week for you” (before Aberdeen game).

Then another email reply on the 14th May saying

All Champion Shirts were due for dispatch from the 1st May. Due to the phenomenal response we are currently working hard to get all orders delivered to the supporters.

As you are experiencing a longer delay for your delivery than some, we have refunded 20% of the fee paid for the shirt. Please allow up to 3 business days for this to show in your account.

Please allow up to 7 business days for your order to be delivered.

I just wanted our tops for presentation of the trophy as was advertised, not a 20% refund.

And as I said, we’re still waiting for our tops today - 20th May.

It’s a shambles @Empire.

Myself and immediate family ordered 6 in total from the first batch within minutes of going onsale.

Myself and grandson (2 season ticket holders) are the only 2 still waiting for ours.

Been fobbed off in replies to emails. 7th May response email stating “We can confirm your order is being processed this week and we anticipate delivery early next week for you” (before Aberdeen game).

Then another email reply on the 14th May saying

I just wanted our tops for presentation of the trophy as was advertised, not a 20% refund.

And as I said, we’re still waiting for our tops today - 20th May.

That’s terrible. Sorry to hear this.

I don’t know if you are on LinkedIn but Bisgrove and the Beahons are very active on there. I’d DM them directly if you are getting nowhere.

That’s terrible. Sorry to hear this.

I don’t know if you are on LinkedIn but Bisgrove and the Beahons are very active on there. I’d DM them directly if you are getting nowhere.
Thanks @Empire. Not on LinkedIn unfortunately.

Just a complete shambles.

Don’t sell a commemorative top to be worn on the last game of the season and advertise it with a dispatch date then fail to deliver on your timescale.

They KNEW the demand for this top would be HUGE. They had EIGHT weeks from it going on sale (and knowing the first batch had sold out) to getting them dispatched.

They haven’t delivered the tops to some people and it’s now almost 11 weeks. Why such a long turnaround to fulfill orders? That’s almost 3 months.

Thanks @Empire. Not on LinkedIn unfortunately.

Just a complete shambles.

Don’t sell a commemorative top to be worn on the last game of the season and advertise it with a dispatch date then fail to deliver on your timescale.

They KNEW the demand for this top would be HUGE. They had EIGHT weeks from it going on sale (and knowing the first batch had sold out) to getting them dispatched.

They haven’t delivered the tops to some people and it’s now almost 11 weeks. Why such a long turnaround to fulfill orders? That’s almost 3 months.

Can’t disagree with any of that to be honest. It’s just not good enough.

On your point about it being advertised to be worn on the last game of season - the marketing team and Castore both ran with that and right from the start Jimmy Bell was telling them it wouldn’t be allowed due to registration laws with the SPFL but yet it was still advertised as saying it would be worn. (of course everyone thought for the game, not just trophy presentation)

Can’t disagree with any of that to be honest. It’s just not good enough.

On your point about it being advertised to be worn on the last game of season - the marketing team and Castore both ran with that and right from the start Jimmy Bell was telling them it wouldn’t be allowed due to registration laws with the SPFL but yet it was still advertised as saying it would be worn. (of course everyone thought for the game, not just trophy presentation)
Sorry @Empire, meant for the fans to wear it on day trophy was being presented.

I’ve the home pro top and wee grandson has the home top, but I bought these specially to wear on trophy day.

Absolute shambles yet again from Castore 20 days has now past with hehaw but silly emails saying they were overwhelmed they took our money and knew they could not fulfil the orders

Absolute shambles yet again from Castore 20 days has now past with hehaw but silly emails saying they were overwhelmed they took our money and knew they could not fulfil the orders
Update, Tops finally arrived today and order form shows they were only posted on the 20th so yet again more lies from Castore

All those who have been waiting for the tops and those whos have arrived were they all first batch and 1st May delivery date?

Ordered on day of release but was second batch, sending out from June 1st... Am I going to be looking at same time next month to receive mine...?

Ordered March 7th. Not even a courtesy email with an apology. Party pack arrived on Monday. Just in time for the party.....nevermind.

I've bought a boat load and had mixed quality. If you're going to charge us a premium, which most will pay, at least give us some service and product quality at a minimum. May take the LinkedIn route as early suggested.

Has there been any comment from the club? Let’s be honest, every time they release a range there’s problems. How can they still be underestimating demand after all these months of thousands buying?

I missed out on the gold embroidered 55 top, sold out big time, on a brighter note, the new strip arrived by post today, an early birthday surprise from my better half. Well pleased, its a beauty.

Back