Champions Home Top

Is anyone who ordered as part of the May 1st dispatch 1st batch of these still to receive theirs? I know we aren't at the official dispatch date yet but there seems to be a lot of people already got theirs at this point.
Mine not arrived yet, going by others I know who have received theirs they seem to have been sent in order of size (smaller sizes first)

hoping my XL arrives tomorrow

Still not got mine and ordered it within minutes of it going on sale...i'm only in Fife so can't blame airmail for the delay...although it is technically not a delay until 2nd May

I missed the first batch, won't get mine till June, what's the quality like if you don't mind me asking.
No particular issues with quality but got for framing rather than wearing. Haven’t got the regular home shirt to compare but did get the Pro shirt which IMO is just that bit better all round in material and fit.

No particular issues with quality but got for framing rather than wearing. Haven’t got the regular home shirt to compare but did get the Pro shirt which IMO is just that bit better all round in material and fit.
Thanks, I've got the home top and the retro top, no problems with both but retro top is real quality.

Ordered within minutes of the top being put up for preorder and still to receive it

Done through shop pay or whatever it is and don’t even have a dispatch notification

Ordered within minutes of the top being put up for preorder and still to receive it

Done through shop pay or whatever it is and don’t even have a dispatch notification
Same. I paid via PayPal; I’m in that same boat.

Ordered a small and a medium within minutes of going on sale and still nothing.

Doesn't show on order history in Rangers account but shows on that shop app as "order placed" but no update.

Got my top on Wednesday. Daughter had ordered it for me on 1st day they went on sale. Size Large.
No out for delivery email, just came with Royal Mail and put through letterbox.
Absolutely no problem for me regarding quality of top.

Still waiting yet I know people who have had theirs for nearly 3 weeks.

Ordered first batch within 20 mins

I was the first to order ( I shared the link) out a group of 5 , everyone else has their top and I’m still waiting on mine :( , others have all said tops are good quality

That’s mine arrived (size XL)

good timing for weekend. I’ll check out the quality this evening

Is anyone who ordered as part of the May 1st dispatch 1st batch of these still to receive theirs? I know we aren't at the official dispatch date yet but there seems to be a lot of people already got theirs at this point.
Got mine in post this morning

Ordered 4 from the first batch on 2 separate orders as soon as they went on sale. Small and Medium arrived through the week with no dispatch notification. Still waiting on the other 2 arriving. No updates as yet.

Mines arrived today.

4XL but it’s only getting framed and hopefully signed at some point.

I got my two last week, ordered within minutes of 1st batch and I am in Aberdeenshire. Ordered my daughters at the same she’s in Glasgow and it’s still not arrived.

Mine not arrived yet, going by others I know who have received theirs they seem to have been sent in order of size (smaller sizes first)

hoping my XL arrives tomorrow
I’m XL as well and not arrived yet. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

The two came today. The C on champions is a bit dodgy on mine, other than that fine. Was ordered first hour if first batch

Shouldnt matter mate, I’m rural Aberdeenshire and arrived today Royal Mail

they are being dispatched in size order, the skinny bears were last week through to my real man size of XL today
Ordered mine 7th March, not arrived yet. I’m down South.

Shouldnt matter mate, I’m rural Aberdeenshire and arrived today Royal Mail

they are being dispatched in size order, the skinny bears were last week through to my real man size of XL today
I’m XL so hopefully it arrives tomorrow, typically when I’m away for bank holiday

Back