Champions Home Top

I've got mine. What is the best way to get it autographed by a current player or coaching staff? Any suggestions?
With a marker pen mate :))

Best thing to do is wait until we are allowed back to Ibrox and hang around for the players before/after a game.

Which probably won’t be for a while unfortunately.

I’m just going to try and get the gaffer to sign mine :cool:

So mine said it was delivered yesterday. Royal Mail tracking said it was at my house but wasn’t at door or a card to say it was at a safe place or with a neighbour.

I checked Royal Mail who said the sender needs to chase it up.

Contacted Castore who I shit you not told me to contact the Police and fill out a Lost Property form. Madness

Good news is the shirt turned up in the end.
That's a fucking shambles.

Glad it arrived

Mine is brilliant quality, excellent embroidery.

My only moan, is that it feels like, and I'm XL, that the badge, castore logo and sponsor are higher up than they should be.

Feels like the bagde and Castore logo are closer to my shoulder than my chest and the 32Red logo is more in line with my chest than below it.

Im picking at things here but no kit I've ever had has lined up like that.

I emailed yesterday enquiring. Got an email back this afternoon stating that my order was dispatched on 1st May (still no official email saying so) but that due to volumes orders will be received over the coming 7 days.

When I ordered it I took it as the top was due for release on 1st May and I was preordering for deliver that day to guarantee a top on day of release. Seems that wasn’t the case?

Pretty poor to be honest from Castore/Rangers but at least it’s on it’s way (I hope). When it’ll arrive no one knows and it seems Castore in particular, don’t care.

The whole “Get your top on 1st May” has turned out to be “give us your money and who gives a %^*& when the top will actually get to you”.

No it said despatched by the 1st... feel free to check
The confirmation email actually says

"your items are being prepared and due out for delivery on May 1st."

But considering there was thousands and thousands of orders, I'm not overly fussed if I get it this week or next.

The confirmation email actually says

"your items are being prepared and due out for delivery on May 1st."

But considering there was thousands and thousands of orders, I'm not overly fussed if I get it this week or next.

Suppose you can read that two ways. I read it as "posted on the 1st"

Not heard anything yet either despite ordering straight away 2 months ago and I'm not happy to read about the volumes of unhappy Bears who've had shit quality merchandise sent, after all we've been through and the support we've given the club, we definitely deserve better.

There's no getting away from it, castore are an amateurish micky mouse operator and the sooner we do a deal with Nike or Adidas the better.

Also concerned about the undersizing issue, has anybody been able to exchange for a bigger size?

Still not received mines, have fired off an email to Castore.
Don’t hold hope mate. You’ll get an email back basically saying we are busy so sit back and wait. I’m sure if funds weren’t taken until dispatch every single unit would have been dispatched bang on time. Now they have the cash it’s a case of yeah you’ll get it when it arrives.

Just had a reply back from my email asking if my top has been dispatched,

'Thanks for your email.

All Champion Shirts were due for dispatch from the 1st May.

We can confirm your order is being processed this week and we anticipate delivery within 7 working days’

Thanks again for your patience and support and really hope you enjoy the shirt when you receive it.'

At this rate will be lucky to have it for trophy day.

Just had a reply back from my email asking if my top has been dispatched,

'Thanks for your email.

We can confirm your order is being processed this week and we anticipate delivery within 7 working days’

Thanks again for your patience and support and really hope you enjoy the shirt when you receive it.'

At this rate will be lucky to have it for trophy day.
And yet some had the top before the 1st.

Everyone I know who ordered from first batch have received theirs. Grandson and myself (the only 2 season ticket holders) ordered within an hour of release and we’ve not received ours.

Husband speaking to a few folk at grandsons football tonight all saying the same, season ticket holders and no strips received yet they know other folk who’ve all received theirs.

Last edited:
Everyone I know who ordered from first batch have received theirs. Grandson and myself (the only 2 season ticket holders) also ordered first batch not received ours.

Husband speaking to a few folk at grandsons football tonight all saying the same, season ticket holders and no strips received yet they know other folk who’ve all received theirs.

I haven't either

Supposed to be dispatched on the 1st of May. Got mine no problems today through royal mail. Remember the 1st was a Saturday and no post on Sundays or bank holidays for those still waiting.

Ordered very quickly when they first went on sale and mine arrived Saturday. Haven't opened the bag yet!

Honestly mate he wore it on Sunday there. Ordered just after we clinched the league...don’t know how to post pictures but sent one of him wearing it with me wearing the current top.
Ha ha I wasn’t querying that he wore it on Sunday mate, don’t doubt that for a minute. :) What I was pointing out is that Sunday was the 2 May. We clinched the League on 7 March and you said he ordered then and had it within a week, ie by mid-March. Don’t think anyone had one before the last week in April.

Seems to be a commonality on here that if you ordered it straight away you haven’t yet received it.
Immediate family ordered 6 in total all within an hour of them going on sale and within minutes of each other. 2 single orders and 2 orders with 2 strips. 4 received, still waiting for 1 order with 2 strips.

Mightily p!ssed off mine’s one of them we’ve not received.

I'm hoping mines shows up this week. going with previous comments I ordered an xl and people seem to think they may have been despatched by size. with the amount of people waiting I'm quite glad in a way as it seems a supply problem rather than being lost in the post

I fear for the shit show that this summer could present.

If they have got the anniversary stuff nailed, it could be a record breaker.

The infrastructure behind getting that out feels amateur at best.

Still no small or medium for me that were ordered within minutes of going on sale.

Got the standard email that someone posted above about confirming my order is being processed and will have within 7 days. Only plan on wearing it trophy day so not panicking yet, but don't understand how people I know who ordered it after me have had it for 10 or 11 days.

Honestly mate he wore it on Sunday there. Ordered just after we clinched the league...don’t know how to post pictures but sent one of him wearing it with me wearing the current top.
There were a lot of fakes available almost as soon as the originals went on sale. I know of a couple of people who got those within a week or so of the 7th of March.

Just checked my email confirmation. Ordered at 9:45pm on 7th March but apparently mine is the second batch from 1st June.

I ordered at 15:36hrs and 15:44hrs.

Received the 2nd order last Saturday and still no sign of the one ordered 8 minutes earlier.

I’m not in a hurry for it so no big deal but from a customer service point of view, it’s very poor.

Ordered on 7th March, about 10 mins after they went on sale and nothing.
Exactly the same mate , what’s annoying me even more is I shared the link with a group of mates - they all have theirs ( some got them this time last week ) and they are within walking distance of my house so doesn’t seem to be any logic in the way they are going through orders?

I ordered at 15:36hrs and 15:44hrs.

Received the 2nd order last Saturday and still no sign of the one ordered 8 minutes earlier.

I’m not in a hurry for it so no big deal but from a customer service point of view, it’s very poor.
My order was placed at 15.23hrs on 7th March & it hasn't been received yet, apparently being dispatched this week so will see if that's true.

Still waiting on mine.

Had emailed on Sunday and got a reply yesterday.....

Thanks again for your patience and support and really hope you enjoy the shirt when you receive it.

Not had a sniff of mine yet, as per usual, paid a few minutes after it went on sale and still nothing, people on the the other side of the world seem to have had them but i'm 45 minutes away from Ibrox but as well as being on another planet, utter shambles.
It will be the last time i buy anything online, Ibrox store only for me from now on.
No email, no tracking, nothing

Back