Champions Home Top

Just received this re 2 tops still not arrived (4 have)

Thanks for your email.

All Champion Shirts were due for dispatch from the 1st May.

We can confirm your order is being processed this week and we anticipate delivery early next week for you.

Thanks again for your patience and support and really hope you enjoy the shirt when you receive it.

Kind Regards,
The Rangers Team
#BETTERNEVERSTOPS

original email from order states >

Thank you for your Pre Order!
Hi *****, your items are being prepared and due out for delivery on May 1st.

try #BETTERDIDNTSTART
That looks like the standard email they are sending out.

From 7th March >>
your items are being prepared and due out for delivery on May 1st.

to today - not even dispatched - is a joke >>
We can confirm your order is being processed this week and we anticipate delivery early next week for you.

They’ve had almost 2 months to get this right.
Money in their bank.
50,000 sold out that one day.
They guaranteed 1st May dispatch to receive in time for title day.
Now saying social distancing etc has impacted dates.

YOU’VE HAD 7 WEEKS NOT 7 DAYS CASTORE

Think someone needs a tin of juice

I ordered mine at 15:08 in the first batch, I gave them the benefit of the doubt last week and assumed it would be here some point during this week, last friday i ordered the away top and it has arrived before my champions shirt

You're probably right. Just wish they said they were running late with the deliveries rather than lie about it. Don't understand why companies do that. My wife has talked me out of sending it back as well
It was just a lottery mate.

I ordered 2 tops 8 minutes apart. The 2nd one ordered arrived 13 days ago and the first one arrived today.

At least you weren’t fleeced for £11 p&p like me as I decided to order another one to frame :))

Got mine today. No email or anything to say it was dispatched though.

Got mine today and everything seems good with it.
It seems like a better quality than the other home top I have but I can’t compare to pro as I don’t have that

Postman has been today but still no sign of the two I ordered within minutes of going on sale. I have been happy with Castore from my own experiences this year, but this is starting to annoy me a bit. I know people who ordered after me who have had it for over two weeks.

Received mine today and went over it with a fine tooth comb before popping it back in the packaging.

My champions 55 20/21 embroidery looks off-centre, slightly more towards the RFC logo and doesn't match up with the collar great. Got a little bit of extra gold around the A in the champions word but nothing worth sending back for I don't think.

I'm really not sure if I would have spotted these things if I wasn't looking for them either tbh, possibly the off-centre text but I suspect I'm being overly critical with wanting it to be perfect since I'll be framing it.

I ordered mine at 15:08 in the first batch, I gave them the benefit of the doubt last week and assumed it would be here some point during this week, last friday i ordered the away top and it has arrived before my champions shirt
Mine was ordered at 15:38 & it arrived a fortnight ago. Hope yours shows up in time for trophy day

Castore are a shambles and letting fans down again and from a so called premium brand.
Yeah mate definitely shooting themselves in the foot although mines is fine
Females in my family have had issues with sizes etc as no women's tops were available on that day only men's tops .
Surely they have already or need to address this as demand will be equally as high ?

My personal opinion is that Castore are being very cunning here - it's the tops with imperfections that. in 20-30 years time, are way more valuable as they would not normally slip through the net and hit public sale.

By fvcking up 90% of their tops they're making them instant collectors items - we should all be grateful and ridicule those without complaints because in years to come we'll be the ones laughing owning our own piece of history in Castore's 5, Cha p ons and Troph D y range.

Ordered March 7th. Still no sign of it. Same goes for my 55 party pack and the programs. Really poor.

That’s the two tops I ordered at 15.06 on the 7th just arrived today.

Still awaiting the other two for the weans I ordered at 15.43 on the same day. Really hoping they arrive by Trophy day!

Seen some people talking about the text being squint checking mine today I couldn’t tell it mine was, looked it a wee bit but that could come down to the logos on either side being different sizes, shocking they came get it right after a year

As of today Monday 10/5 i have yet to receive Champions shirt ordered on Sunday 7/3...yet I've just taken delivery of Castore Glasgow T shirt which I ordered last Wednesday 6/5....

Generally only had good experience with Castore but the lack of communication and wait around this strip is poor - there is a limited quantity and it's based on a template they have been using for a year, should have been able to turn these around in a few weeks.

They have had enough time to sort operational issues out by now, especially in the initial period of a new contract with a new customer you would go above and beyond to make a good impression.

As of today Monday 10/5 i have yet to receive Champions shirt ordered on Sunday 7/3...yet I've just taken delivery of Castore Glasgow T shirt which I ordered last Wednesday 6/5....
Still nothing received for me either. Not holding out much hope I'll get it in time for Saturday.

Not tempting fate but I wonder what the reaction will look like when people from the 2nd batch start getting their tops before people from the first batch get theirs!

Mine arrived today

Apart from the late arrival the only small issue is the the "s" in "Champions" looks more like a "5"

Wondered if anyone else's is like that and it may have been deliberate? Too small a "flaw" to return it, that's for sure.

Mine arrived today

Apart from the late arrival the only small issue is the the "s" in "Champions" looks more like a "5"

Wondered if anyone else's is like that and it may have been deliberate? Too small a "flaw" to return it, that's for sure.
I have couple imperfections on mine aswel mate the c on castore isn't quite right, and wot looks like loose stitching on the 20/21, I'm also hesitant wether to send back or not.
Edit
Dunno if I'm being too picky

Absolute joke of a company.

After receiving email response last week stating it was being processed and they anticipate Out For Delivery early this week we’ve now received this email.

Thank you for your email.

All Champion Shirts were due for dispatch from the 1st May. Due to the phenomenal response we are currently working hard to get all orders delivered to the supporters.

As you are experiencing a longer delay for your delivery than some, we have refunded 20% of the fee paid for the shirt. Please allow up to 3 business days for this to show in your account.

Please allow up to 7 business days for your order to be delivered.

Thanks again for your patience and support and really hope you enjoy the shirt when you receive it.
Really pissed off with this.

Due to PHENOMENAL RESPONSE!!! what did they expect?

PLUS they were the ones who had a limited number for sale in first batch with guaranteed 1st May Out For Delivery. So 7 WEEKS to get them ready for the first lot of orders that sold out within hours. So much so, they then put a SECOND lot up for sale with dispatch on 1st June probably knowing they couldn’t meet the demand for the first lot. Charlatans.

No word on WHEN or even IF it’s being dispatched - despite previous email response CONFIRMING it was being processed last week AND expected to arrive early this week.

Last edited:
Back