Champions Home Top

Gers55

Is anyone who ordered as part of the May 1st dispatch 1st batch of these still to receive theirs? I know we aren't at the official dispatch date yet but there seems to be a lot of people already got theirs at this point.

Arrived yesterday, ordered within an hour of them going on sale. No email sent to confirm it was on its way either.

Getting the two tops I ordered in March today according to DHL Express.

The tops left Frankfurt this morning and it will be interesting to see if I have to pay extra when they arrive! I have heard from others that they have had to do this!

If so, I'm passing the additional costs on to Castore.

Ordered 2 within minutes of them going on sale, as yet neither has arrived. Not concerned as they said 1st May, but I do wonder how some receive them early and others don't.

My order was in the first batch, hasn’t arrived yet.

The original email does say “Due out for delivery on May 1st” so they do have a couple of days.

Nothing for me yet either.

Read on the other thread that they are a bit small fitting, does anyone know how to exchange it if it doesn't fit?

Nothing for me yet either.

Read on the other thread that they are a bit small fitting, does anyone know how to exchange it if it doesn't fit?
Just before Xmas I ordered a home shirt, wrong size, wanted to exchange it but it was refund only...which wasn't great as it was an Xmas present...then I waited roughly 8 weeks for a refund after returning the shirt.

Is anyone who ordered as part of the May 1st dispatch 1st batch of these still to receive theirs? I know we aren't at the official dispatch date yet but there seems to be a lot of people already got theirs at this point.
I received mine yesterday from that batch.

Mine arrived yesterday, it’s the made in Turkey version of the home top.

I wonder if the second batch will be the China ones, like when the home top initially came out

My two tops just arrived.

I will frame one and send the other to my brother.

Size L is ideal for me however, the top, Made in Turkey, has not been sewn properly and there are clear quality contol isssues with both tops. The embroidery is first class but the rest has been shabbily thrown together.

Under normal circumstances, the tops should have never have gotten past a visual check.

Rangers & Castore: we, the fans, deserve better!

Ordered Small and a Large in first batch. Small arrived on Tuesday unexpectedly with no dispatch notification. Waiting on Large whenever.....
The small received seems pretty good shirt and no issues with stitching / embroidery.

I ordered 2, 1 for me and 1 for my son. I've received mine but not my sons

I ordered mine 9 minutes after the pre-order email came in on the 7th March and still waiting for mine. Seeing folk getting theirs is a killer :confused:

I am waiting on 2 of them and had no word when they are coming, they are quick enough to take my money though

I am waiting on 2 of them and had no word when they are coming, they are quick enough to take my money though
I ordered in the first batch and the tops arrived in Germany today. One text was received but there was a delay with German customs as the tops were sent to Leipzig for processing. They were then sent to Frankfurt overnight and delivered to my doorstep today. The dispatch number changed which I was informed of by DHL Express track & trace department.

Glad to get them before May 1st however, quality of finishing is poor.

I will only get stuff in the store from now on.

Not received mine yet - however, the concierge or whatever it was said they weren't officially being dispatched until 1st of May or something so I guess we can't kick off too much. Just jealous of the folks receiving theirs and nervous at the same time about the possibly quality of a £70 shirt.

Said it earlier but I ordered mine a few minutes after they were announced. Still nothing.
I’d start looking into it. When the home top came out for pre order last summer I ordered right away with within mins of going live.

The top never arrived and they eventually refunded

Not got the 2 I ordered within 5 mins of their release.

a lot of the ones you are seeing about already are DHgate

Ordered 2 on release for the not so wee now kids, and yet to arrive. The boy ordered his own bucket hat/ badges and they arrived Monday.

That's what annoys me about that massive thread that keeps getting bumped. I have had no issues with quality yet if I was ordering for the first time I would be put off on reading that.

Yeah I've had no issues with anything I've bought. A lot of the stuff I bought I use for running and it gets washed a few times a week and still no issues with any of it.

Got mine two days ago here in the US. Not sure what's going on if folks in the UK still don't have it.

Got mine last week - stitching quality was awful with different sized letters and the red/white collar patch was a mile off. If it wasn't getting framed I'd have sent it back.

That's what annoys me about that massive thread that keeps getting bumped. I have had no issues with quality yet if I was ordering for the first time I would be put off on reading that.
I'm the same mate ,no issues at all so far with the kit I've bought, would happily have bought more ( if it were available) but can't help but be put off when reading that thread..

Ordered Small and a Large in first batch. Small arrived on Tuesday unexpectedly with no dispatch notification. Waiting on Large whenever.....
The small received seems pretty good shirt and no issues with stitching / embroidery.
The size L arrived this afternoon. Had a good check over it and all looks fine re stitching and gold embroidery. So both delivered ( I had ordered in first hour of them going on sale after Septics draw at Tannadice.

Back