Champions League etc, Wednesday

Got Inter, City and Atalanta games on the coupon so will probably flick between those three.

Inter Gladbach looks the pick of tonight’s games imo.

ajax should fancy their chances against Liverpool's backline tonight ,every other team has found it easy to get in behind them since restart,

Madrid playing at their training ground. Is this due to work at the stadium or just because of BCD?

No danger didn't see the thread and just posted a new one - what a boob I am.

Lokomotiv 1 up v Salzburg.

Really like the look of that Maycon for Shakhtar although I know it's early. What a pass for their big chance.

Marlos gets played clean through from within his own half, no idea where the Madrid defence were. Runs through and rather than square it he hits straight at the keeper.

Was wondering this myself, maybe just as simple as why open a massive stadium if no one is going to be there to watch

I posted ages ago about them playing there and thought it was so they didn't have the cost of opening up the Bernabeu. Someone said it was closed because they are doing it up but I've no idea what they are doing. I know some classic stadiums are now becoming old and tired but I was in theirs 4 years ago and it was incredible.

I posted ages ago about them playing there and thought it was so they didn't have the cost of opening up the Bernabeu. Someone said it was closed because they are doing it up but I've no idea what they are doing. I know some classic stadiums are now becoming old and tired but I was in theirs 4 years ago and it was incredible.
putting a roof on the stadium and a digital wall like bayerns stadium.

No danger didn't see the thread and just posted a new one - what a boob I am.

Lokomotiv 1 up v Salzburg.

Really like the look of that Maycon for Shakhtar although I know it's early. What a pass for their big chance.
That Swansea failure cost me money in 2016 at the Euros, I’ve done Salzburg tonight and he’s scored again. It’s probably his only goal since that tournament.

Utter pish footballer.

Madrid playing at their training ground. Is this due to work at the stadium or just because of BCD?

Real Madrid advanced plans to renovate the Bernabeu due to Covid 19 and not have fans to worry about been playing all games their at the Training ground stadium, which Castilla also use

That Swansea failure cost me money in 2016 at the Euros, I’ve done Salzburg tonight and he’s scored again. It’s probably his only goal since that tournament.

Utter pish footballer.

Who was it mate, missed the name coming up?
Fantastic play from the left back and a really neat finish.

1-0 Shakhtar.

Who was it mate, missed the name coming up?
Fantastic play from the left back and a really neat finish.

1-0 Shakhtar.
Portuguese guy called Eder, made his name at Braga about 10 years ago and done nothing since. His goal in the Euro’s final was his first for Portugal in something like 27 caps.

Portuguese guy called Eder, made his name at Braga about 10 years ago and done nothing since. His goal in the Euro’s final was his first for Portugal in something like 27 caps.

Ah yes, great finish for Portugal in that game. They should have a statue of him and not Ronaldo in Portugal.

Spanish football has faced a monumental decline, Madrid will probably win the league but in general it’s poor now.

Atleti probably have the best chance of doing anything in Europe due to their pragmatic approach.

Loved him at Frankfurt, they absolutely mugged Benfica off with the deal. Very much a poacher type player though, doesn’t really suit Madrid.

Saw them a couple of times and always thought Haller and Kostic made him look good. You're right though in that he's completely ill-suited to Real.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Hertha actually.

Jeezo, my BT app cut out and when it came back on Real are 3 - 0 down. This could be a mauling for them.

Back