Champions League etc, Wednesday

Don’t think anyone’s mentioned, Klopp subbed the whole front three 15 minutes ago. A minute later Robertson put a 4 yard pass out the pitch.

4-0’Atalanta, incredible finish. He’s at a stand still on the edge of the box with no back lift curls it into the top corner.

Last edited:
1-0 the Greeks, Valbuena crosses it into someone and he scores. Hilariously it should have been a free kick to them in the build up, ref gives that and the goal doesn’t happen. It wasn’t an advantage as Amavi had the ball ran for a second and lost it.

Inter will be pleased for the late equaliser but I feel a draw will still not be enough. They had a great chance to really pile it on with RM losing.

Their team has been torn apart to sold almost all of their main stars from the team who got to the final. Another rebuild job for them now.

Is what it is really. They have a model and need to stick to it. I can see us going the same way to be honest although we would need to be doing something special to replicate Ajax development and transfer policy. If you are going to sell so many players for a profit it's only natural you will have some years you struggle.

Is what it is really. They have a model and need to stick to it. I can see us going the same way to be honest although we would need to be doing something special to replicate Ajax development and transfer policy. If you are going to sell so many players for a profit it's only natural you will have some years you struggle.
Yeah they are used to it now. With the scouting system and youth policy they have they just keep producing talent over and over again.

They make big profits with their business model

Their team has been torn apart to sold almost all of their main stars from the team who got to the final. Another rebuild job for them now.
They do it every few years. It works for them. Buy cheap, sell big, replace. Itll generally cause a dip in domestic success as well but they accept it.

They do it every few years. It works for them. Buy cheap, sell big, replace. Itll generally cause a dip in domestic success as well but they accept it.
So many come through their academy as well. Its a pity they can't keep their best for a few seasons but the big clubs come calling and thats how it goes.

Yeah they sometimes go 4/5 seasons without winning the title ( only won one since 2014 ) which is a surprise but they obviously feel what do works. Must have made a fortune in transfer fees.

Yeah they sometimes go 4/5 seasons without winning the title ( only won one since 2014 ) which is a surprise but they obviously feel what do works. Must have made a fortune in transfer fees.
They sold a few big players after losing the Europa League final to Man Utd and i was surprised they bounced back so quickly.

Their financial position from a few really big transfers allowed them to replace those sold with more expensive players than they used to.

Back