Champions League Final - Ticket Split

garyd22

Official Ticketer
Both teams only getting 17,000 tickets each in a 68,000 seater stadium

Absolute farce from UEFA

Look back at European Cup finals from the 80s.No real sponsors or executive seating, just real proper supporters supporting their team (Heysel excluded).
Now it's full of twats wearing suits and ties who have fat wallets but no real interest in whoever wins or loses.
Sad but true.

34,000 to corporate is a disgrace for a major final, absolute kick in the teeth to fans

34,000 to corporate is a disgrace for a major final, absolute kick in the teeth to fans

the rest isn't all corporate

Each club get 17k
UEFA public ballot
Sponsors of CL
Corporate
UEFA Family including all clubs - someone that works for Rangers can ask the club the club to apply for tickets whether they are successful or not I don't know

Each club get 17k
UEFA public ballot
Sponsors of CL
Corporate
UEFA Family including all clubs - someone that works for Rangers can ask the club the club to apply for tickets whether they are successful or not I don't know
What's the difference between sponsors and corporate?
The public ballot is fair enough but should maybe be lessened. The 'UEFA family' is a load of bollocks imo and should be scrapped.

Each club get 17k
UEFA public ballot
Sponsors of CL
Corporate
I have been to 2 CL finals through ‘friends of Dundee Utd’ you give you an impression..

What's the difference between sponsors and corporate?
The public ballot is fair enough but should maybe be lessened. The 'UEFA family' is a load of bollocks imo and should be scrapped.

Sponsors of the CL like Playstation, Pepsi etc as part of they deal will receive an allocation of tickets both ordinary and corporate hospitality

Corporate speaks for itself

You’ll find that the sponsors pay so much money annually that they can dictate a lot of how the ticketing works. For example Sony pays around €100m a season so get a good few hundred tickets in the bargain, same for others like Heineken and Gazprom.

UEFA are greedy bassas ! End of Story
Not interested in promoting the game! if you have money, you're in! none & you can forget it! oh and be fined for any amount of trumped up/imaginary offences (unless you are the scum & have a rhabid friend from the ROI on the disciplinary board). In short! a totally corrupt organisation!

Hope it's Ajax v Juventus.
I certainly hope Juventus are in it - stuck a wedge on them to win the Champions League this season when Ronaldo signed.

Chances are an English side are in there - would be interesting to see this Man Utd side up against Juventus or Barcelona.

Back