Champions League Final. Who’s going to win the trophy?

Who will win

• Liverpool

Votes: 127 40.8%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 146 46.9%
  • Draw after 90 mins

Votes: 38 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Real don't do it because then it was just rangers not winning in seville that let me down for 2.5k :D

Think Liverpool will be too strong. Think they’ll win in 90 minutes.
Fiver free bet with 365 on Robertson man of the match at 40/1.

You'd have to go for Liverpool if everyone is fit. However, I'm not convinced that Thiago is going to be able to play 90+ mins of football. He came off last Sunday with a muscle injury, and injuries like that don't heal in a few days. If Liverpool lose him, and they have Henderson/Milner/Jones in midfield, Madrid are going to control the game. Wouldn't surprise me if this went all the way.

Real Madrid for me.

Liverpool are a great side, one of the best sides in the world right now, but Ancelotti and his players have something about them when it comes to this trophy and they obviously aren’t the worst side themselves.

It has all the ingredients for a truly brilliant game of football. Id like Modric and Benzema win it again, especially the wee fella. He’s a magician and deserves to be up there with the greats for me.

I’ve got no horse is this race, it won’t make a great deal of difference who wins it, but I’d rather see Madrid win it than Liverpool.

Last edited:
Mental that Madrid are even in the final given the lengthy spells they got battered for in all 3 of the previous knock-out rounds.

They massively relied on overturning deficits in the second legs at home in each of those rounds as well.

Totally different contest tomorrow, although you’d be crazy to write them off.

Think Liverpool will lift it but could be a battle, this Madrid team don’t seem to know when they’re beaten in the CL this year.

Reactions: TQ3
Royal Madrid for me.

Liverpool are a great side, one of the best sides in the world right now, but Ancelotti and his players have something about them when it comes to this trophy and they obviously aren’t the worst side themselves.

It has all the ingredients for a truly brilliant game of football. Id like Modric and Benzema win it again, especially the wee fella. He’s a magician and deserves to be up there with the greats for me.

I’ve got no horse is this race, it won’t make a great deal of difference who wins it, but I’d rather see Madrid win it than Liverpool.
Hope it's not because of the royal part. Remember this was a royalty that was doing the Vatican's bidding of turning England back to being RC, which would have have been forced on Scotland too.

John Knox would have been burned at the stake.

Hope it's not because of the royal part. Remember this was a royalty that was doing the Vatican's bidding of turning England back to being RC, which would have have been forced on Scotland too.

John Knox would have been burned at the stake.
I think it was a typo to be fair!!

I didn’t check the post before I sent it!

Point still stands, Madrid to win.

The English media meltdown would be brilliant if Madrid end up beating Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool.

But I can't see them doing it, Liverpool look just too dynamic and free scoring.

Real Madrid have been quite pally with Rangers on social media since we met in the friendly, so as newly acquired mates, I hope they win.

Real Madrid for me and putting a fiver on a Benzema hat trick. No one has scored a European Cup final hat trick since Puskas in 1960 so we are due one and I think it’s the type of thing Benzema would do.

Reactions: TN8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back