Champions League Final. Who’s going to win the trophy?

Who will win

• Liverpool

Votes: 127 40.8%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 146 46.9%
  • Draw after 90 mins

Votes: 38 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread on this is bonkers. Real, whilst not the team we knew just pumped out PSG, Chelsea then Man City to get to the final. Yet they are written off. Oddly I still predict 3:2 Liverpool and a red card

Liverpool for me. Hope Thiago is fit because what a player he is. Don’t think he is though.

EDIT: Just seen that he’s been declared fit lol

Last edited:
Thread on this is bonkers. Real, whilst not the team we knew just pumped out PSG, Chelsea then Man City to get to the final. Yet they are written off. Oddly I still predict 3:2 Liverpool and a red ca
RM I guess. Just pumped out PSG, Man City (need to spend more guys cmon eh!!) and Chelski to get to the final of a tourney which only a handful of teams can realistically win.

I think Liverpool are the better side but Madrid get away with absolute murder in the CL so I’d never bet against them.

I think Real will win it and I really hope they do. I have mentioned before but I have an irrational hatred of Liverpool and enjoy seeing them lose.

However, this means it's likely Liverpool will win purely because of my thoughts on it.

I can't see past Madrid. They just have an extra gear in this competition that other teams can't match.

I think Real will win it and I really hope they do. I have mentioned before but I have an irrational hatred of Liverpool and enjoy seeing them lose.

However, this means it's likely Liverpool will win purely because of my thoughts on it.
Your hatred is not irrational.
It's perfectly normal to detest the self-pitying, scummy bastards.
Booing the National Anthem was the final straw for me.

I know Follow Follow says we're not supposed to like them for some reason (probably a pish reason knowing this place) but Liverpool. I'd be getting my 1986 crown paints strip on if I still had it. When I think of European football I think of Liverpool. What a club

Hopefully Real Madrid, I would normally like to see British clubs win but kinda feed up hearing self pity fc's fans excuses as to why they boo the national anthem.

The 2 teams at their best? Liverpool win almost every time, but Madrid at 75% would beat Liverpool at 75%. They just have the big game players who know how to get the job done. Don't think I can ever call Madrid underdogs in a CL Final.

If Thiago misses out he'll be a big loss for Liverpool.

Don't care who wins, just hope it's a cracking game.

I’ve only got bt sport on my phone is it free to air tonight?

Edit. Smart tv looks like YouTube on bt sports channel is free to air.

Last edited:
Hopefully Real Madrid win, the Rangers of Spain!

Liverpool will be 3-1 up in the 93rd minute and somehow still lose it.

Real seem to have a habit of grinding out results and still managing to win when all hope is lost, that will play on Liverpool’s minds.

4-1 Benzema hatrick, Casemiro 30 yarder and a Salah penalty, Klopp to blame the grass and wind direction. Forza Madrid

Real Madrid for me and putting a fiver on a Benzema hat trick. No one has scored a European Cup final hat trick since Puskas in 1960 so we are due one and I think it’s the type of thing Benzema would do.
I like this. Think I'll do that too with my free fiver from B365.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back