Champions League Final. Who’s going to win the trophy?

Who will win

• Liverpool

Votes: 127 40.8%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 146 46.9%
  • Draw after 90 mins

Votes: 38 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madri
I hope Real don't do it because then it was just rangers not winning in seville that let me down for 2.5k :D
Madrid will win because it is what Madrid do. This tournament is their obsession. Already won it 13 times. The only club that wins league then sacks managers for not backing it up with champions League. Europe is their priority and priority will see them win. Mad to think the last team to win a Euro final against them was the sheep in 1983.

Madrid will win. It's what they do. Europe is their obsession and priority. Only club that wins league then sacks managers for not following up with champions League, poor Fabio Capelo. Already won 13. Incredibly haven't lost a Euro final since Aberdeen beat then in 1983. Number 14 incoming.

Real Madrid have shown some resillience to reach the final but they've got there due to opposition failures.

Liverpool are the better team and will prevail.

I hope the Liverpool fans suffer another heartbreaking defeat. Scum who boo the national anthem don`t deserve glory.
C`mon Real Madrid.

Real in ET or on penalties. Hope they do it. It's not because of a hatred or such for Liverpool. No. It's that Postage Stamp of a manager i can't stomach.

Real Madrid have a fantastic record in finals. Seem to have the knack of finding a way to win the big one. Also think Van Dijk isn't fully fit. Madrid 2-1

Hope it's not because of the royal part. Remember this was a royalty that was doing the Vatican's bidding of turning England back to being RC, which would have have been forced on Scotland too.

John Knox would have been burned at the stake.
Yeah I never get folk aligning to Madrid just because of the Real bit. I couldn’t give a shit about any other country’s royalty.

Hope Liverpool but think Madrid May nick it
This for me. I’d happily see Liverpool win it, they are great team to watch, but I have seen Madrid down and out 3 times in this tournament and yet they are in the final. You have to think they feel the trophy is “meant to be.”

This for me. I’d happily see Liverpool win it, they are great team to watch, but I have seen Madrid down and out 3 times in this tournament and yet they are in the final. You have to think they feel the trophy is “meant to be.”
Very hard one to call, so with my football expertise, I think liverpool or real may win it.

I actually thought we were going to win the el as I thought we deserved it. Our never giving up attitude was superb, every time we looked like it was getting away from us. Certainly can be a cruel game at times.

Reactions: TQ3
I've rarely cared less who wins a game than I do about this one. If I watch it, expect a 120 min 0-0 borefest. If I patch it, then 4-4 aet with Real winning 15-14 on pens sounds about right.

Honestly fees like it’s the Tims in the final. I don’t think I could handle a Liverpool victory.

Pray to Jesus that Benzema and Madrid slaughter the bastards.

I fancy Madrid, think their names on the trophy after some of their comebacks in the last few rounds. That said, I was convinced our name was on the Europa league trophy!!

I think Liverpool are the better team by quite some distance.

But then so were Man City so Madrid cannot be ruled out.

I’ve always had a soft spot for Liverpool though so I hope they win and think they will. 3-1

I actually don’t mind who wins, they’re two teams I enjoy watching, but I have a feeling Madrid might be too strong for Liverpool who haven’t been at their best lately.

With the gimp man Andy Robertson gushing about playing his beloved manky mob in the Champs league next season I really hope Madrid win tonight. It doesn't take much for me to dislike a team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back