Champions League on TV

Not exactly a thriller so far, Leipzig look the sharper side.

1-0 to Atletico written all over it.

It's been brutal to watch so far, and throw in that utter fucking wanksock McManaman on commentary and it's not very enjoyable at all.

I'd put the snooker on instead but it's that rat-faced ginger yahoo that's playing.

Absolutely dreadful half of football.

Genuinely diabolical stuff on display from two teams that have been playing competitive games post-lockdown.

Gutted to be missing all the CL football but no way I can justify the cost of BT under my current circumstances.

I wouldn’t be shocked if Atletico end up winning the whole thing. Always dark horses but they’re also always giant slayers under Simeone.

Gutted to be missing all the CL football but no way I can justify the cost of BT under my current circumstances.

I wouldn’t be shocked if Atletico end up winning the whole thing. Always dark horses but they’re also always giant slayers under Simeone.

Knew the minute I posted the Germans were scoring

Knew the minute I posted the Germans were scoring
I'm with 4 Atleti fans now.
They were shitting it before the game started.
Total contrast to the Liverpool games.

They wanted Liverpool, City, Barcelona, Bayern through to the final and confident of winning.

They just knew when favourites they'd struggle.

Felix by what the commentators are saying is having a poor season.

He looks a real talent and has turned this game around.

His penalty won me 79 quid as well :))

I'm with 4 Atleti fans now.
They were shitting it before the game started.
Total contrast to the Liverpool games.

They wanted Liverpool, City, Barcelona, Bayern through to the final and confident of winning.

They just knew when favourites they'd struggle.

I think they really thrive on being underdogs and facing sides who’ll come at them.

Hope we go with the orange name and numbers on our 3rd kit like Atletico. Looks smart.

Get it up you Simeone you cheating lady's front bottom
He has managed to create a team in his image, win at all costs. If that means cheating, diving and trying to get opposing players booked and red carded so be it. Not for me. Not in the spirit of the game. Good riddence ya Argentine pig looking prick and well done Leipzig. The better team and deserved it.

The likely Semi-finals is going to be between Two Gulf countries operating a sportswashing operation, a drinks company who run a football club as advertisement and Bayern/Barcelona.

Modern Football in a nutshell.

It's been brutal to watch so far, and throw in that utter fucking wanksock McManaman on commentary and it's not very enjoyable at all.

I'd put the snooker on instead but it's that rat-faced ginger yahoo that's playing.
Every time I hear McManaman summarising I have this vision of Lily Savage sitting in the commentary box.

Tyler Adams, the guy who scored the winner comes from a long line of Rangers fans it seems :D

Adams may have represented the US from youth level right through to the seniors, but there is a distinct Scottish connection, too. "My grandfather on my stepdad’s side of the family was from Scotland and came to the US with his girlfriend in 1961," he told the Player's Tribune.

"They didn’t bring much with them, but they did have their soccer fandom. The whole Scottish side of our family is die-hard Rangers fans. I can’t even wear a green shirt around them because that’s Celtic’s colours — their rivals. I made that mistake once. I was told that if I wanted to eat with the rest of the family I had to change. I thought it was a joke. It was not a joke. I mean, my uncle Alan even has a dog named Ranger, and if you say the word Celtic to the dog, it growls."

Get it up you Simeone you cheating lady's front bottom
He has managed to create a team in his image, win at all costs. If that means cheating, diving and trying to get opposing players booked and red carded so be it. Not for me. Not in the spirit of the game. Good riddence ya Argentine pig looking prick and well done Leipzig. The better team and deserved it.
Hi Becks, hows posh. :))

The likely Semi-finals is going to be between Two Gulf countries operating a sportswashing operation, a drinks company who run a football club as advertisement and Bayern/Barcelona.

I've found myself losing interest in a lot of european football and the English game too over recent years.

Probably mostly down to the over saturation of it on tv but I think the inevitability of the eventual winners (Barring Liverpool tbf) over recent years has played into it too

I can see UEFA getting a hard on bout how this mini tournament is turning out and wanting to replicate it every year

Clubs like Barcelona and Bayern are hardly underdogs or the good wee guys but can't help but go for them when the clubs that are left are what you described them as. PSG's attack alone cost them almost half a billion euros. It's just taking the piss and completely ruined top level football. There's about 13-14 clubs that will ever have a chance to win the champions league now unless another club gets middle eastern or chinese investment to add to that.

I just don't understand what on earth Atletico's plan was tonight.

One of the Atletico strikers has 10 goals in his career. The other has scored 17 goals since his move back to the club in 2017.

You have to score at least one goal to win the game. Neither of them looked like scoring the entire game.

Back