Champions League QF/SF Draw

Where’s all the Scousers moaning about City’s ‘easy draw’ LOL. Of course, they will beat Spurs but Liverpool v Porto? Couldn’t have asked for better.

City v Barca final. Obviously.

What's to say that wouldn't be the final!

I see City getting through their side of the draw, and if Man U can get past Barca, then they'd be 100% up for putting out Liverpool.

That would be a class final. Can't see Man Utd beating Barcelona though. They look like they're getting back to their ruthless old selves.

There was only two things guaranteed in that draw. Spurs getting the most difficult tie and Liverpool getting the easiest.

That would be a class final. Can't see Man Utd beating Barcelona though. They look like they're getting back to their ruthless old selves.
Barcelona will beat Man Utd and the 2 games with Liverpool in the semi will be class. Liverpool will have plenty motivation to beat them and Barcelona play open, which might suit Liverpool.

I can see a Juventus v Barcelona/Liverpool final.

After Heysel Juve v Liverpool would not be ideal and the Spanish police are cuunts so it could be dangerous if both sides make it.

Some potential crackers. If Ajax can replicate their performance against Real in Madrid this is gonna be a fantastic game.

With the way United are going I can easily see them beating Barca. Remember Atletico and Roma knocked them out in the quarters over the last few years, they’re not the team people seem to think they are. Contain Messi and they usually run out of ideas.

With the way United are going I can easily see them beating Barca. Remember Atletico and Roma knocked them out in the quarters over the last few years, they’re not the team people seem to think they are. Contain Messi and they usually run out of ideas.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, what a pile of pish, that Man Ure efence will get raped every way possible.

If City were bang on form then i would think they beat either of them.
Barcelona probably the biggest threat to them I would imagine
I genuinely think Juventus. They are so well organised and so well versed in the dark arts of football. City wouldn’t be able to handle them.

I would also be confident were Liverpool to play city over 2 legs (not that it will happen this year).

I haven't seen much Spanish football this season (don't have Eleven Sports) but I saw Barca a few weeks ago in el Clasico and thought they looked excellent.

The wee Brazilian boy Artur in midfield and the French CB Lenglet (neither of whom I had seen before) both looked quality to me. I thought Lenglet was MOTM personally. You know your starting 11 is strong when Vidal can't get in it.

What impressed me most about Barca in that game was how good they looked defensively. They've always played great football but they defended very well in that game vs Madrid. I think it might be their year to win it.

Finals in Spain too which will be a big motivation.

8 cracking ties! always look forward to the business end of the big competition.
What's the finals of choice for a neutral?
Man City v Barcelona should be a dream for attacking football
or Juve v Liverpool historic rivalry, clash of styles tactical game
Spurs v Ajax would be a barnstormer imo!!

Hoping for a Barca v Juve final so happy with that draw.
Absolutely pal.Might take the smile off all these pundits who are salivating over 6 English teams reaching the last eight of the two European competitons.Nothing against the English nation just these f*cking smug pundits :))

Just realised my stag in Liverpool is the weekend of the Champions League final. Would be buzzing down there if they qualify for the final.

Last edited:
They’ve barely lost a game since Solsjkaer came in and Barca were put out by Roma last year and haven’t been past the quarters in 4 seasons.

I know it’s Friday, but it’s a bit early for the drink.

Agreed :D

However, I will forgive Cumbreloyal everything, simply due to that fine avatar :))

Latest posts

Back