Champions League tonight

Deek

Official Ticketer
Bayern now 4 up on Chelsea, Barca beating Napoli 1-0 on the night, 2-1 on aggregate.

The fan noise in the Bayern game is superb, miles better than any other game I have seen.

Tammy Abraham tries but he really doesnt belong at this level. Doesnt have any presence about him and never feel he'll have any impact on a big game

Messi again.

Football will be a poorer game when he retires.

I take it back, Messi goal disallowed for a phantom hand ball

Can't believe Chelsea even travelled. poor for their carbon footprint.

After about 10 replays you still can't tell if that brushed Messi's hand.

Surely to disallow a goal it needs to be conclusive?

Don’t know what these German teams have been doing in the post-season break in terms of fitness but judging by Leverkusen the other night and Bayern here they’ve got it spot on.

Bayern v Barca in the quarters on Friday night could be an absolute cracker.

Don’t know what these German teams have been doing in the post-season break in terms of fitness but judging by Leverkusen the other night and Bayern here they’ve got it spot on.

Over two legs I'd fancy Bayern. One off game though. Who knows

messi

if he moves on and continues to be amazing in other leagues, i truly believe he could go on and be judged as the best player ever to grace the game

Would make a wonderful final. Just a shame one goes out and those City c.unts get Lyon. :mad:

Mason Mount is going to go on to have a great career but Chelsea really do need a good few players, they have made a great start in signing Werner.

Pulisic, Kante and Mount will also be good enough but after that they look pretty average.

Messi came in behind the player as he was going to kick it away. There was nothing he could do. Was he just supposed to stop and give Messi the ball?

messi

if he moves on and continues to be amazing in other leagues, i truly believe he could go on and be judged as the best player ever to grace the game
Already is for me, his champions league record against the teams from the EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga prove he could handle it.

People can't glorify loyalty but then say he is only the best if he proves himself at another team.

Latest posts

Back