Champions League tonight

Half an hour to give what was the clearest penalty you’ll ever see . The guy took his eye off the ball, Messi nips in and gets ahead of him , the guy wipes him out thinking he’s kicking the ball . Clear as you’ll ever get

Don’t know what these German teams have been doing in the post-season break in terms of fitness but judging by Leverkusen the other night and Bayern here they’ve got it spot on.

Bayern v Barca in the quarters on Friday night could be an absolute cracker.
I posted last week about this, when people were thinking Leverkusen could be caught cold.

It's not a stereotype to say that they would be prepared. Sometimes they may not have the best teams, but it wont be any sloppiness on their part

Its the same with club and international football.

What the fûck is the ref doing stopping the game there, just because Abraham got the ball smacking his hand/wrist?!

I just cant watch football without fans there,, its awful. Even with the best players in the world playing..
All about opinions I guess. Obviously it’s far better with the spectacle and noise created by fans but the longer it’s gone on, the less I have noticed it, at the top level. Bayern have been excellent tonight, even making all the changes. With lesser teams, I’m sure it makes more of a difference to the game.

Lewandowski deserves the World player of the Year award. It will be such a shame for him if they don’t have it this year.

Chelski trounced.

7-1 is an embarrassment. But funny! :D

Bayern dodged a bullet with Hudson Odoi.

Plus he virtually flattened his own team mate to get his header in for that last one. I like that. Get the phuck out my way this is mine :)
Absolutely. He was getting it, no matter what.

The guy is a total beast. What a player.

Anywhere else on the pitch that's a free kick.
It was the Nakamura way of getting freekicks. There was nothing the defender could do. He was only trying to kick the ball away. I'd be furious if that was given against us as a freekick or a penalty.

It was the Nakamura way of getting freekicks. There was nothing the defender could do. He was only trying to kick the ball away. I'd be furious if that was given against us as a freekick or a penalty.

Aye and he was too slow in doing so. Caught Messi and brought him down. Stonewaller

Bayern totally dominated Chelsea - as they had dominated Spurs in the previous round. The Bundesliga isn't too shabby in terms of the overall standard of its top teams,

Looking around for crumbs of comfort after the Leverkusen defeat, although they finished in 5th place (I think), and had a player in Havertz—quite possibly worth more than double the entire Rangers team!—losing 1-0 to them wasn't the worst result in the world

Even though it's a one-off game I can't see Barca getting past Bayern. They are basically a one man team these days and are so dependent on Messi it's stupid. But just like CR7 the other night there is only so much he can do.

What a player he still is

ezgif.com_crop_2_.gif

Back