Champions League tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPB90

Juventus v Ajax (1-1)
Barcelona v Man Utd (1-0)

What does everybody fancy tonight?

Two home wins, going to watch the Juventus game tonight. Looks as though they’ve some big plans for the summer. Linked with a Pogba return, Felix from Benfica and de Ligt

Barca and Juventus to be joined in the semis with Liverpool and City.

They are the four best teams in Europe imo would be two fantastic semis and final in prospect with those 4.

Definitely watching the Ajax game, can see Barca getting an early goal and it being a bit of a procession.

Ajax definitely have it in them to cause an upset in Turin.

Can't see past two home wins to be honest. I'd like to see Ajax going far in the competition but I think Juventus would give Man City (or Spurs) a better game in the semis.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I hate Barcelona and the whining and rolling about to pressurise refs, all that accompanying Catalonian separatist bullsht they bring as well as the shoddy way British travelling fans are treated in Spain (and Catalonia) ... have never wanted Man Utd to win a game before - with the exception of one obvious opponent - but hope they stuff these loathesome smug wanks later

Can't believe I'm saying this but I hate Barcelona and the whining and rolling about to pressurise refs, all that accompanying Catalonian separatist bullsht they bring as well as the shoddy way British travelling fans are treated in Spain (and Catalonia) ... have never wanted Man Utd to win a game before - with the exception of one obvious opponent - but hope they stuff these loathesome smug wanks later

You could apply that to any team in Europe tbh.

You could apply that to any team in Europe tbh.
Barcelona - ever since the mid 2000s - are the masters at it. It’s irritating as they have also been far and away the best footballing side at the same time and for me at least this undermines / sullies that legacy

dh crystal ball is never right, so get your money on the opposite of these.

Barcelona 2 Manchester United 0
Juventus 2 Ajax 1

Definitely watching the Ajax game, can see Barca getting an early goal and it being a bit of a procession.

Ajax definitely have it in them to cause an upset in Turin.

Yeah think most neutrals, including me, will be watching the Juve game.

That’s why I fancied United chances of scoring. Barca defence is always really vulnerable to pacey attacks

It was garbage at Old Trafford. Sadly for Manchester United Lukaku was awful that night and Rashford was wearing his boots in the wrong feet. Dalot also with a 50p head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back