Champions League - Tuesday/Wednesday

Is there many from Young Boys that played against us?

From memory they weren't that great and it was a mistake from the away game and we had already qualified when we drew at Ibrox.

Atmosphere sounds class in Switzerland.

This is the level we should be playing at IMO.

The GOAT just falling about trying to win free kicks and penalties now

Assuming you mean penalty boy. Stupid prick should've been sent off for that dive a few minutes ago. Don't care if diving isn't a red card offence.

Is there many from Young Boys that played against us?

From memory they weren't that great and it was a mistake from the away game and we had already qualified when we drew at Ibrox.
I thought they were the worst team in our group, we conceded three awful goals against them - proper howlers.

Anyway, nah - only 2 or 3.

I was fizzing after the home game as we’d blown the opportunity to top the group, which turned out to be a good thing.

I thought they were the worst team in our group, we conceded three awful goals against them - proper howlers.

Anyway, nah - only 2 or 3.

I was fizzing after the home game as we’d blown the opportunity to top the group, which turned out to be a good thing.
We were still reeling a bit from losing to the scum the Sunday before.

Thats my memory of the home game anyway.

Utd game, then either Chelsea match and watch Championship updates on laptop. Or, I’ll watch either the Bournemouth or Baggies game, with CL goals show on laptop.

Either way, it’ll all be followed by the second semi-final of the Caribbean cricket tonight.

Lovely.

Utd probably getting a draw here, but their ball retention has been dreadful for a squad of their resources

Barca playing 3-5-2, honestly don’t think I’ve seen them play anything other than 4-3-3 in all my life.

They are going to get taken a part here.

Ole will be raging at the ref after the game. That's what he does when they lose, rages about the ref.

He's a tosser.

Ronaldo's fault really.

Decides to dive instead of having a strike at goal.

Fraud.

Great assist from Lingard there...

What did Man Utd think would happen to sit-in for the whole second half and invite pressure time and time again? Naive on their part...

They should have went with the Michael Beale 432 down to 10 men formation...

Even with a red card for 55 minutes, Man United getting outshot 19-2 is extremely poor. Solsjkaer is so far out of his depth.

Back