Champions League - Tuesday/Wednesday

Messi, Neymar and Mbappé all starting. Genuinely looks like the front three of someone who's spent hundreds on packs in FIFA 21.

I wonder if Tiraspol regard themselves as being Moldovan since they are based in Transnistria. Quite a bizarre state of affairs there as you have to cross a border to get into Transnistria and get a stamp, but coming back out into "Moldova" you don't as the Moldovans don't recognise Transnistria as a separate state. So it's a one-way border. I went a few years ago and the first thing you notice is a huge bridge decked out in the Russian colours. Even has its own currency which is basically useless outside Transnistria. Certainly a strange old place.

Hoping this pitch of Besiktas isnt the SiS Grass they got 2016 and was one of case factfiles posted here when Rangers did it (I think). Shocker

Some result for Sheriff. They defended very well and showed how to control the game without the ball. Second goal was a peach.

what games we all watching tonight?

Can't decide between Liverpool and Man City - plus the Athletico Madrid game is tempting.

Great goal there by Besiktas to pull one back but why waste time celebrating like that when there’s only 3 mins left to try for an equalizer?

Back