Champions League - Tuesday/Wednesday

Players loitering around a referee while they are waiting on a VAR call does my head in. He’s waiting on someone in a studio the other side of Europe telling him what to do, he’s not going to be persuaded

Glad United got pumped and Barca put in their place by the Germans.

Malmo getting horsed is funny but it's not lost on me that Juve would probably have pumped us by a similar margin.

When was the last time they actually competed in the UCL? Seen a stat earlier and even with Messi they were still taking pumpings off the better teams.

2 years ago they beat Liverpool 3-0 in Barcelona then got pumped 4-0 in the return leg. That game should've been killed off.

The year before they had that famous comeback against PSG then in the following round they got battered 3-0 from Roma.

It's actually mad the amount of shite managers Barca have had in the last decade or so.

Jeez, he’s some player but just when you think Erling Haaland couldn’t get much uglier, he appears with a ridiculous manbun?!

Sebastian Thill, guy that scored the winner for Progres v us, currently in the Sheriff midfield

Small world

Got a 10/1 betbuilder on the way
Haaland to score
Bellingham to score
Over 6 corners combined
HT / FT Dortmund
Dortmund to win both halves.

5quid free bet stake, offering 22.50 cash out. Only worry is Besiktas getting a goal and Dortmund not winning 2nd half.

Donnaruma still to make his CL debut.

Liverpool/Milan for me, fancy Liverpool to win 2-1/3-1.

Got a 10/1 betbuilder on the way
Haaland to score
Bellingham to score
Over 6 corners combined
HT / FT Dortmund
Dortmund to win both halves.

5quid free bet stake, offering 22.50 cash out. Only worry is Besiktas getting a goal and Dortmund not winning 2nd half.
Isn’t the HT/FT on Dortmund meaning they just need to win at half time and win the game at full time or is it to win both halves?

Latest posts

Back