Champions Merchandise

Champions top, programme, magazine, party pack and 3 bars of chocolate.
Will go with the inflatable SPFL trophy ordered Saturday night

Champions top
Souvenir magazine
Chocolate
Champions Party kit

Ordered. Top getting framed and up next to my ECWC framed top and programme.

The new 55 champions top and a few union jack flags for driving back to Ibrox on trophy day

Champions shirt, magazine, programme, party pack, chocolate.
At £7 this bar of chocolate better be so big that the postie needs to chap the door to deliver it!

2 bottles of whisky, the official party pack and a kids bucket hat and cap ordered!

just noticed Hermes are delivering the hats. Remain vigilant on your merch

Champions Home Shirt
Champions Programme
Official Souvenir magazine
Cadburys chocolate,actually don’t care that it was more than seven quid!
Take My Money :)
I want the 55 champions cap but sold out,pretty sure it will be re-released.

Some magazine with a gold cover. I'll be honest mate I was just adding everything to my basket and not really looking into what it was.

Has to restrain myself from the mugs and scarf today.
I couldn't see any mugs or scarf ?

Edit found them

Rangers Shirt
Last game of the season Programme
55 Magazine
Party Pack
Champions Mug
Champions Face Mask
2 x Champions chocolate bars

Patiently waiting on the 55 t-shirts and hoodies becoming available.

Take my money!

I ordered 2, Champions 55 flags from www.marchingbandsni.uk UPDATE the flags are on their way to Melbourne and hopefully will arrive in time for our beach party which is now at Mornington at the scout hall on the beach on Sunday 21st of March the plane will fly around the bayside areas with our Rangers FC 55 Titles banner for 3 hours, best time to view 1-2 pm.
Wear and bring as much champions gear as you can.

Last edited:
bought the limited edition home top yesterday today i bought 2 scarfs and 2 flags off ebay waiting to buy the 55 hoodie & 55 t-shirt on the rangers shop

The 55 champions hoodie and tshirts don't have any castore logos, does anyone know if they are actually castore products? Not that it really matters as I'll still be buying them, just curious.

I want a 55 mug, my 50 mug got broken last year.
There is a champions mug up now

The 55 champions hoodie and tshirts don't have any castore logos, does anyone know if they are actually castore products? Not that it really matters as I'll still be buying them, just curious.
Fair point and im not sure sure, I would assume so though given the players are wearing it? Would be a huge miss of castore to let someone else make the champions t-shirts etc when the players are all in them

Although they're still not letting you buy it... Which I find strange , surely there should be a pre order option up by now ?

Theres a castore logo on the back of the t shirt, it's in the 2nd picture. Not sure about the hoody.

Does anyone have any info or experience if you can have these delivered internationally?

I had the Champions kit sent to my UK address (since I didn’t want it lost) but would quite like a few things to be sent here.

I have emailed them asking for info and timescales but nothing yet.

The t-shirts have a Castore logo on the back of the neck.

Champions home shirt
Champions Magazine
Programme

Will probably get a 55 t shirt when they become available

Last edited:
Does anyone have any info or experience if you can have these delivered internationally?

I had the Champions kit sent to my UK address (since I didn’t want it lost) but would quite like a few things to be sent here.

I have emailed them asking for info and timescales but nothing yet.
I think they do. I’m in Canada and I get the option of Canadian dollars or the pound. They also say free shipping over 200 dollars

Undecided, I want one of the 3 drinks. Wont be drinking but for the man cave.
I ordered the whisky and ill get the champagne aswell since uts a time for celebration.

I just want Rangers to take all my money really.

Back