Champions top - second batch

Still waiting on mine and also waiting on a commemorative program that I ordered on the day we won the league. Not heard anything about either.

Emailed them on Friday about it. Got this reply...warehouse must be fuckin massive :rolleyes:
Many thanks for your email.

All 2nd batch Pre Order Champion Shirts were advertised as dispatched from the 1st June. We can confirm all orders are being picked and packed in our warehouse.

Once your order has left the warehouse, you will receive an email along with your tracking details.

Thank you very much for your patience and support!

We hope you have a lovely day.

Same here. I ordered one for myself and one for my son. Second batch was due from 1 June, I’ve heard nothing so far.

Anyone still waiting?

Still haven't got mine and no word from Hermes or nothing?
I emailed Sunday and got a reply yesterday regarding mine (2nd batch). I will receive a pre dispatch email then one when it’s on it a way.Oh then have a lovely day.Which I thought was a lovely gesture.

Anyone still waiting?

Still haven't got mine and no word from Hermes or nothing?
I’m still waiting on mine but if it’s Hermes delivering it then it could easily have been delivered and left on the stair leading up to my third floor flat with me none the wiser as the lazy cow does every package she has to deliver to my GF and I. Even had the stupid fat lazy b*tch mark it as delivery failed even though I was in the entire day and the buzzer never went once. Anyway just shows you what your up against with that shower of unaccountable c*nts!

Got one in the first batch speedily (early in fact) and no hassle. Had no heads up, it just appeared through the door via royal mail.

Order one in the second batch too. Emailed from Hermes on 26/5 saying they were expecting it; then one on 2/6 saying they have it. Radio silence since. Hasn't progressed at all since then. Given that it's Hermes I'm starting to get a little twitchy...
Mine just arrived via Hermes without any further updates.

Mine is now on its way i was order 40000 ish, my mate was order 51000ish and he got his nearly 2 weeks ago. I emailed concierge to complain and they said it had left warehouse that day. Get the feeling they shipped it cause i complained.

Very similar story, no email, no despatch note. It really is an unprofessional way to do business. Even the smallest online retailers have a more efficient set up

I actually dont know how to find my tracking order? It's because I'm using Apple pay.....
I have bought 6 or 7 orders from Castore and have always had an email from Hermes saying they have a parcel from Castore on its way to me.
Then you in the 48 hours leading up to delivery it tracks the parcel through to delivery.
If you go in to your original order email there is a thing where you can (allegedly) track your order by putting in your mobile number through a thing called ”shop” I tried that and it was hopeless.
Paying with Apple Pay shouldn’t make a difference.
Still waiting on this order :rolleyes:

Just had tracking number from castore saying its with hermes, fingers crossed I have it for birthday celebrations in Llandudno this weekend

Then in 3 weeks you can do it all again when the new home top comes out with possibly the same gold branding that was on this one

I have bought 6 or 7 orders from Castore and have always had an email from Hermes saying they have a parcel from Castore on its way to me.
Then you in the 48 hours leading up to delivery it tracks the parcel through to delivery.
If you go in to your original order email there is a thing where you can (allegedly) track your order by putting in your mobile number through a thing called ”shop” I tried that and it was hopeless.
Paying with Apple Pay shouldn’t make a difference.
Still waiting on this order :rolleyes:

Just got the email, bizarre :D

Arriving between 2 and 4 today apparently. Will report back on quality. Never had an issue before with Castore (I know one of the lucky ones) but a bit worried tbh going by this thread. Expecting the logo’s/stitching to be all over the place.

I emailed them to advise of a change of address a couple of weeks ago. It then arrived a couple of days later. That was the second batch too.

Got an email today from Hermes saying they’ve received my parcel from Castore and will let me know when it’s out for delivery. Fingers crossed within a day or two.

Still waiting on mine, me and a mate ordered it at basically the same time and he lives in the next street and his has came and i’ve no even had an email, will give it a couple more days before emailing.

Just arrived, decent quality and very nice top. Collar not been best quality work but not worth sending back.

Xl 3rd strip came in top condition.

Arrived and looks great. Embroidered badges are far far better than iron ons. The Champions 55 on mine is straight with all letters consistent size however it does appear to be about a cm too far to the right lol. Not worth the hassles of sending back, all in all a decent effort hope everyones arrive soon and have no QC issues :)

Had nothing since order.

And keep getting phone messages saying I've missed my delivery i need to pay a fee when i have been in.

wtf going on?

Back