Champions top - second batch

Mine arrived today. Another joke for castore xxl received when I ordered a xl and it had xl on the paperwork. Same as my away top they sent a large instead of a xl. Just send anything and hope you don't send it back.

Got my email this morning from hermes which I thought was for the blue face mask but after closer inspection realized it's actually for my top. result:rolleyes:
As for the mask, well the mask was only sent from castor to hermes 7 days ago, so early days yeto_O

Mine has just arrived, I’m in Kent.

Ordered on 10th March. Literally got an email from Hermes saying coming today, then one straight after saying delivered.

Mines got delivered at lunchtime. The idiot has left it in the cupboard in my porch rather than posting it through the letterbox. It will be away by the time I get home...

Got an email from hermes this morning saying they had castore parcel. My son's champions top finally arrived. He is well impressed with it and quality looks good

Got mine today, unreal after starting this thread. It's mint.

I think they're all going out this week, couple of mates got them as well.

Mines arrived yesterday.

Absolutely perfect as has been the case with everything else I've bought since Castore started.

Got this email yesterday followed by text message from the carrier with delivery date

I’d say happy days but I’ll wait until I see the product

CFA54-A84-68-AD-4-ED5-8290-0914934-BF61-B.jpg

Got mine yesterday and the stitching isn't great but I'll be mainly wearing it in the house watching our games so happy enough

Got mine, the champions 55 is a bit squint.

Smart otherwise.
Got squint lettering and the badge is fucked, fucking raging is an understatement bottom half of the C is fucked up the S in champions is smaller the back of the neck one side of the band is thicker than the other side honestly looks fake.

Got squint lettering and the badge is fucked, fucking raging is an understatement bottom half of the C is fucked up the S in champions is smaller the back of the neck one side of the band is thicker than the other side honestly looks fake.

Honestly, thats just a joke that

Honestly, thats just a joke that
Gutted mate tbh I've never heard of any problems with the badge before so it came as a nasty surprise it's as if the thread has been pulled tighter on the bottom half of the C in the machine or something, and the neck bit is exactly the same as the problem shirts from the original batch. Humming and hawing about sending it back as have heard Castore are a bit of a riot to deal with.

Mines arrived today. C in Castore looks like it's slightly out of line with the rest of the text. Tbh prob wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't looked extra closely after hearing everyone else's complaints.

Now wonder when my commemorative program I ordered will turn up. That's been months now

Mines arrived today. C in Castore looks like it's slightly out of line with the rest of the text. Tbh prob wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't looked extra closely after hearing everyone else's complaints.

Now wonder when my commemorative program I ordered will turn up. That's been months now
The programme v Aberdeen or the Official 55 Souvenir magazine?
If it is the magazine it isn’t out yet.

Whats the best email to contact these clowns? Wee man’s top arrived with no sponsor.

Mate, kids' tops dont have 32 Red on as it's gambling, which I agree with infact I dont think Rangers or any other team should promote gambling altho that's a different discussions, but just fyi incase the wee man is junior size.

Mate, kids' tops dont have 32 Red on as it's gambling, which I agree with infact I dont think Rangers or any other team should promote gambling altho that's a different discussions, but just fyi incase the wee man is junior size.

Think it may have been a joke

Just had an email from castore asking me to rate the service Ronan gave me. This was in response to my 7th email chasing my 1st batch order which I still haven't received.

Top trolling by castore

Sorry to hijack the thread slightly; I'm looking to return the top as I have similar embroidery problems as above (Castore lettering uneven and the central Champions 20/21 squint) but on the returns portal it says - Please note the Pre Ordered Champions Shirt cannot be returned via this portal.

I'm heading into town soon so would I be able to return it at the store next to the Buchanan Galleries? Fannybaws here has left it a tad close to the 14 day return period expiring so kind of need it resolved...

Sorry to hijack the thread slightly; I'm looking to return the top as I have similar embroidery problems as above (Castore lettering uneven and the central Champions 20/21 squint) but on the returns portal it says - Please note the Pre Ordered Champions Shirt cannot be returned via this portal.

I'm heading into town soon so would I be able to return it at the store next to the Buchanan Galleries? Fannybaws here has left it a tad close to the 14 day return period expiring so kind of need it resolved...

Pretty sure someone said earlier in this thread they took theirs back to the stadium shop with no issues

Back