Champions top - second batch

Mate, kids' tops dont have 32 Red on as it's gambling, which I agree with infact I dont think Rangers or any other team should promote gambling altho that's a different discussions, but just fyi incase the wee man is junior size.
Think it may have been a joke
Utilita are on kids strips/training tops.
Personally don’t mind it without but wee man clocked it straight away & how can you miss a huge missing sponsor?! :))

Second batch, no strips and no email.

I’m not bothered as I’m returning both of them anyway for a full refund.

Two and a half months, and counting, waiting on two tops being delivered is ridiculous.

Two and a half months, and counting, waiting on two tops being delivered is ridiculous.

Complaining is fine but it said when buying the second batch wouldn't be sent out until 1st of June and beyond. So you can't count the first 2 months.

It said delivered from 1st June?

I got mine yesterday but wouldn't have been fussed waiting another week or so, it didn't say by 1st June, think you're being a wee bit dramatic.

Complaining is fine but it said when buying the second batch wouldn't be sent out until 1st of June and beyond. So you can't count the first 2 months.
I don’t think it mentioned anything about being dispatched until June when purchasing. The first I knew about receiving them in June was on the confirmation email once the payment was made.

mine arrived, it looks great however I’m still not happy about the whole affair to be honest. The turnaround and distribution is beyond poor.

Thank you for your Pre Order!
Hi Bear, your items are being prepared and due out for delivery FROM 1ST JUNE. Note this order is part of the 2nd batch of Champions Shirts.

From the confirmation email received at time of pre-ordering.

Still not received junior XLB top from 1st batch ordered and paid for 95 days ago, it’s a fucking joke
Same here.

Emailed them as the home pro top I bought February has the 32Red falling off and half the other printing inside jersey has disappeared and it’s hardly been worn.

Asked them about 2 champions 55 tops 1st batch still not delivered, this was the response >
“Thank You for your email

I am very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Please return the item back to us and once you have done this please send the returns tracking details to us and we can either provide you with the full refund or store credit. Please can you confirm which you would prefer and I will ensure this is actioned.

Regarding any outstanding orders from the champions shirt, we are aiming to get these orders dispatched and delivered to our customers as quickly as possible. Once the order has been dispatched you will receive an email confirmation with all of the tracking details

Again we Thank You for your continued support and we hope this is resolved shortly

I’ve responded this doesn’t answer my question of where my 2 tops are or why 2nd batch orders are being fulfilled and dispatched yet I’m still waiting on an order from the 1st batch.

Got a Hermes email out of the blue saying my delivery was rescheduled for a package from Castore but would still be delivered today, first I knew about it. About half an hour later and finally have the Champions top to wear, delighted and I don’t have any issues at all to report it’s a cracking top and looking forward to proudly wearing it! :))

Got mine two days ago, took it out the packet for a look today… Has anyone else had any problems with the Follow Follow round the inside of the neck? Mine looks faded for the most part. I wouldn’t quite say it’s peeling (more like it’s actually been stuck, and peeled off and what I’m left with is the adhesive). My brother got his today and his is pristine white.

Mine arrived today, email yesterday. All good with the too and quality. Was going to fire an email off on Monday if it hadn’t arrived by then so all good.

Mine arrived today. Will be good when I lose about 20 stone to fit into it :D

I’ll never learn.

Got mine today too.

Size is spot on, perfect fit. Cracking looking strip.

Stitching is perfect in terms of sizing.
Champions 55 is definitely squint. Not horrendous but noticeable for sure.
Embroiled club crest has stretched the fabric of the strip round about it.

Hopefully I’m wrong but it doesn’t feel like it will last. Feels a bit cheap.

Overall better than I was expecting. Minor flaws aren’t enough to warrant a return as I don’t think I’d get a better version anyway.

Mine arrived today too. Not taken out the clear packaging yet. Going to keep it so not fussed if it fits or not. Still ordered my size though strangely when it was always my intention not to wear it :))

My Mrs got me one for my 55th Birthday yesterday. Quality looks excellent at first glance. Badge, Champions and 55 all embroidered in gold. Very impressive.

Still no email for two shirts. The toys aren’t quite out the pram yet but I must say I’m getting impatient and want to get that shirt on. Hopefully they’ll arrive next week.

Has anyone overseas received ANYTHING yet? No email, no response when I emailed them. Can't say I am very impressed to-date.

Has anyone overseas received ANYTHING yet? No email, no response when I emailed them. Can't say I am very impressed to-date.
Got mine yesterday (even though text from carrier said Monday) so nice little surprise

everything looked in good shape so I tried it on, took it off and hung it up safely next to the wifes Buffalo Sabres jersey

Still waiting,I knew it was going to be FROM June 1st,so was prepared to give them 10 days.
Emailed them on Thursday(to hopefully spring them into action) just got the generic,unhelpful email others have posted earlier in thread ,this morning.
—————————-
“Many thanks for your email.

All 2nd batch Pre Order Champion Shirts were advertised as dispatched from the 1st June. We can confirm all orders are being picked and packed in our warehouse.

Once your order has left the warehouse, you will receive an email along with your tracking details.

Thank you very much for your patience and support!

We hope you have a lovely day.

Kind Regards,

The Rangers Team”

Still waiting,I knew it was going to be FROM June 1st,so was prepared to give them 10 days.
Emailed them on Thursday(to hopefully spring them into action) just got the generic,unhelpful email others have posted earlier in thread ,this morning.
—————————-
“Many thanks for your email.

All 2nd batch Pre Order Champion Shirts were advertised as dispatched from the 1st June. We can confirm all orders are being picked and packed in our warehouse.

Once your order has left the warehouse, you will receive an email along with your tracking details.

Thank you very much for your patience and support!

We hope you have a lovely day.

Kind Regards,

The Rangers Team”
Thanks, man. I didn't even get a response when I emailed them. Wil give it a few more days but communication on this seems disappointing.

Mine came yesterday.
S in Champions smaller than the rest of the letters. It’s also squint, along with the Castore badge. Not what you’d expect, it is what it is though. When you go with a less establish brand this is always going to be the case.

Still nothing no text email or top.Not the best to be honest.I ordered as soon as it was available and money went out quick enough.

Exactly, they were fast enough to take the money when i ordered this top the day after it went up for pre order and not I’ve heard nothing months later.

You wouldn’t get this from a proper company like Nike etc

Last edited:
Still no email and no delivery. I’m now pissed off and running out of patience. Castore are a joke outfit.
Price of their gear would suggest otherwise but I think what has happened here is they have underestimated the demand for Rangers gear and as such have been rushing the manufacturing of the stuff.
I could be totally wrong though

Still waiting for my 2. Emailed and got the generic from 1st June response. Looking like the new home kit will be launched before a lot of us have even got tops ordered in March. Real poor showing from Castore

Back