Champions top - second batch

Anyone still waiting without any word?

Starting to feel like something has went wrong with mine

Still waiting on two ordered in the 2nd batch, I emailed about it on the 10th, I got this back on the 11th.....

Many thanks for your email.

All 2nd batch Pre Order Champion Shirts were advertised as dispatched from the 1st June. We can confirm all orders are being picked and packed in our warehouse.

Once your order has left the warehouse, you will receive an email along with your tracking details.

Thank you very much for your patience and support!

We hope you have a lovely day.

Kind Regards,

The Rangers Team

#BETTERNEVERSTOPS

Still heard nothing and not had mine yet. Castore are a bunch of useless pricks tbh, how hard is it to send an update email

CASHTORE takin piss now i got my top last friday after numerous emails to them ..raging at it being sold at fat mans shop while fans still waiting on theirs being delivered ...

Ordered mine 7th March and still waiting. 3 months to prepare and the idea that I can get one from fat Mike has really pissed me off. Taking into consideration the piss poor quality of my training top which lasted to washes before the sponsor fell off its safe to say they won’t get another penny from me

Sent this today, no reply as of yet and I am expecting the standard reply when they do.

“ I’m looking for an update on my 2xshirt order above.

I understand that it is delivery from 1st of June but when I see that sports direct have stock and we haven’t had ours delivered from a pre order, it is quiet disheartening. I would certainly think twice about pre ordering in the future if another company will get stock before fulfilling purchases made direct from yourself.”

Ridiculous sports direct have stock before fulfilling all pre orders.

Still waiting on mine as well.

I hope the club are actually taking note of all of the Castore issues. They (Castore) really do seem like they are just interested in milking every penny they can from this deal. Absolutely no effort to help out fans with their problems. The fact that they never addressed the quality concerns to this day are absolutely shocking.

Bit of a piss take now, still waiting on 2 shirt's that are now on sale in sd, castore will need to seriously up their game, especially now they are tied in with other clubs

Still no sign of mine. Emailed Castore yesterday, not expecting anything back from them though.

It’s beyond a joke now. I ordered mine at the same time as a mate on the 7th of March and he got his 2 and half weeks ago.

Still nothing. No emails and no sign of a delivery.

Still nothing and replied to my email with the standard thanks for your patience and I’ll get an email when it’s ready to come.Disgraceful you can by it off the fat rhat and yet pre orders are still not fulfilled.Pish customer service.

Still nothing and replied to my email with the standard thanks for your patience and I’ll get an email when it’s ready to come.Disgraceful you can by it off the fat rhat and yet pre orders are still not fulfilled.Pish customer service.
The sickener for me is that that fat dick's shop probably has tops in far better nick than the one I received it's as if there is no quality control, fucking shocking that Castore are still fucking up badly this long into their deal.
If it wasn't for the fact it was an early present for father's day I would be binning it can't be arsed with the %^*& about of sending it back, compared it to old Umbro kits and the embroidery is very noticeably far worse even the stars look weird.

Who’s the main contact at the club for these things? Really don’t want to be cc’ing bisgrove into my email

The sickener for me is that that fat dick's shop probably has tops in far better nick than the one I received it's as if there is no quality control, fucking shocking that Castore are still fucking up badly this long into their deal.
If it wasn't for the fact it was an early present for father's day I would be binning it can't be arsed with the %^*& about of sending it back, compared it to old Umbro kits and the embroidery is very noticeably far worse even the stars look weird.
That’s another thing that’s bugging me.That fat dick is selling them and I ploughed my dough into Rangers all in the Hope of getting it in advance of the crowds.Sickening.I’ve got a fake early 80’s cr smith umbro top cost me £20 and the embroidery on that top is better than the embroidery on this seasons 3rd top I have.

Just has exactly the same back from them. Ridiculous.

Still waiting too. I ordered mine back in march.

Mate of mine who placed his order AFTER me has now received his top.

Clearly no system in place and just a complete sh*t show.

Don't even get me started on that scum bag Mike Ashley punting the champions tops. Disgrace!

I’m still waiting on two tops in the second batch. No email no nothing.

I emailed the concierge address yesterday morning but still to receive a reply.

Anyone have any luck today?

Ordered on March 7th.
Still no dispatch email.
I emailed them and got the generic “have a nice day” reply.
Laughably bad from Castore :mad:

Giving it u til Moday then getting a refund.Definitely won’t be ordering again.If it’s not in store I won’t be buying.Utter let down by Castore and Rangers.

Just checked my payment for this.
Paid by PayPal on March 7th.
On PayPal says if an issues regarding order to email-
info@castore.co.uk
Sent email and it got bounced back as invalid email address.
The concierge@castore.co.uk email just got me one of there “have a nice day” replies.
Done with them from here on in.

Just got an email from Hermes saying they've got my top and will let me know as soon as it's out for delivery.

However, I've not had a reply to my second email to Castore asking them why fatboy had a supply of the strips for his tat shops before supporters who paid for them months ago. Not expecting a reply, but I'll keep chipping away at them.

Just got an email from Rangers shop saying my order (2 tops in 2nd batch) is getting ready to dispatch - with Hermes tracking number but when I click on it, it says no tracking info.

Anyone know how long it takes from this point?

Cheers

Back