Champions top - second batch

Just got an email from Rangers shop saying my order (2 tops in 2nd batch) is getting ready to dispatch - with Hermes tracking number but when I click on it, it says no tracking info.

Anyone know how long it takes from this point?

Cheers
That is the one you get initially.
Then Hermes let you know they they are expecting a parcel from Castore.
You then track it via Hermes.
Most of my orders have then been delivered three days later although one item was with Hermes for a week before it arrived.
I have just received the same email about my champions top after sending them another email this morning.

I ordered mine in March 7th (second batch). I got email from the Rangers Store today saying my order has been shipped. I live in USA and delivery is being handled by DHL. I got email from DHL 3 hours after the one from Rangers to give estimated delivery date of next Friday, June 25th.

I asked the question 2 days ago.

Got a reply yesterday and told them to cancel my order.

Lo and behold......posted out today :)

I asked the question 2 days ago.

Got a reply yesterday and told them to cancel my order.

Lo and behold......posted out today :)
Might try that. :) What email address did you use?
By the way I went into a Sports Direct outlet today just to check if they were selling them. Didn't see any on show.

Just got an email from Rangers shop saying my order (2 tops in 2nd batch) is getting ready to dispatch - with Hermes tracking number but when I click on it, it says no tracking info.

Cheers
You should have it (going on past deliveries) maybe Tuesday Wednesday.Hoping mine will be the same.

Got an email yesterday with Hermes tracking number. I also sent an email regarding Sports Direct having them and customers who paid in March still having nothing, no reply to that email though. Hopefully, the quality of both tops is perfect 3 and a half months waiting there better not be any issues

Cheers
I got the same email.

Good to know it’s finally on it’s way. As soon as I receive it I’ll be straight to the Ibrox store for a full refund.

I ordered mine in March 7th (second batch). I got email from the Rangers Store today saying my order has been shipped. I live in USA and delivery is being handled by DHL. I got email from DHL 3 hours after the one from Rangers to give estimated delivery date of next Friday, June 25th.
Ordered 3 for my kids in Canada and exact same experience as you have described, delivery on the 25th. Hope the quality is worth the wait

Been given mine this morning as part of a Father's Day "surprise" after complaining all week that it still hadn't arrived. :)
It actually arrived last Monday.

As soon as I receive it I’ll be straight to the Ibrox store for a full refund.

Are you able to do that? Appreciate online returns are a shambles but I thought you couldn’t return items in store for a refund.

Yes I’m sure I read you could return items
Are you able to do that? Appreciate online returns are a shambles but I thought you couldn’t return items in store for a refund.
Yes I’m sure I read you could return items earlier in the thread.

Yes I’m sure I read you could return items

Yes I’m sure I read you could return items earlier in the thread.

I’m not so sure. Was always under the impression you couldn’t or it was an exchange or credit instead.

They had the cheek to email me yesterday and ask to rate the guy that dealt with my order.

Put it this way, I didn`t miss them and hit the wall :)

After 3 months and a complaint email later I have been reassured my order is coming in the next 2-3 days and I got my delivery fee refunded.
I did get onto them also about Sports D having our strips to!

ANOTHER email received today re 2 tops from FIRST BATCH order still not received and still no further forward as to the hold up or when I’ll get them.

Hi Lesley,

Thank You for your email

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused on this occasion

I can see that we are currently working on all of the orders and aiming to clear all of the outstanding orders which have not yet been dispatched from our warehouse. Once this has been dispatched you will receive an email confirmation along with the tracking details.

Thank You again for your continued support and we hope to hear from you shortly

Have a great day and Thank You for your continued support

Email has been fired right back asking IF they’ve actually instigated an investigation (as previous email stated they were doing) and what the outcome was and stating all I’ve had is them regurgitating the same poor excuses, telling me nothing, no updates.

Actually not holding my breath on a satisfactory reply explaining how Sports Direct are selling these limited edition tops when I haven’t received my 2 from first batch order OR as to what the hold up has been on mine when people are receiving 2nd batch tops now OR even receiving both tops.

They do realise any support / goodwill is GONE.

My second batch one just arrived.
Looks fine.
Dispatch email on Friday,update over the weekend,then notification that it was out for delivery with Hermes from 12-2pm.

It actually really annoys me that Fat Mike has the Champions edition kit on his website in all sizes yet people ordering directly from Castore can’t even get theirs delivered. What a waste giving some of them to him to sell.

On the positive I am somewhat glad all sizes available as shows people aren’t buying from SD.

I got an email from Rangers on Friday to say my order was being prepared for dispatch. Hermes emailed today to say the package was out for delivery, and gave me the option to have it delivered to a neighbour/safe place/shed etc.
As it happens the package, containing 1 size Large and 1 size medium was ok to push through the letterbox.
Me and my son tried them on tonight, and they are absolutely perfect in size and quality. We are both delighted, and he has offered to pay for them as a late Father’s Day gift. We can’t wait to wear them to Ibrox at the first opportunity.

Up in Toronto. I emailed SLO on Saturday and he got onto Castore. Received shipping notice and tracking number for DHL today.

Glad they are coming eventually but can't help think the treatment and news for something supposedly coming 1st June has been a bit shoddy.

Let's see if they turn up as planned.

Up in Toronto. I emailed SLO on Saturday and he got onto Castore. Received shipping notice and tracking number for DHL today.

Glad they are coming eventually but can't help think the treatment and news for something supposedly coming 1st June has been a bit shoddy.

Let's see if they turn up as planned.
It was stated that dispatch was FROM June 1st,not on June 1st.

Yes we all know that that's what @BlueDel meant from 1st June. Anyway Castores response to this has been poor that's that's the main point here.
Agreed, FROM June 1st. However, the point being, from an update and communication point of view, it has been poor. That's the point I was trying to make.

Let's see what comes this week.

I received my two tops yesterday and returned them to the shop at Ibrox this morning.

I was told they couldn’t refund the money immediately as it was a pre order purchase but I would get it within 7 days.

Received my 2 tops in Canada today.

Nothing wrong with the tops. Noticed my L actually fits a little neater around the neck than my normal strip purchased last year. Tops look really good and will be worn for every match next yr.

Happy with product, some communication improvement would be welcome in future.

Just sent them an email asking them to cancel my order (3 tops) Nearly a month after the dispatch "from" date, and zero contact.

Got mine two weeks ago. Only warn once to try it on. Will wash by hand, if need be but it’s going in a frame at some point.

Back