Championship Manager 01/02 Free Legal Download

This was my first football management game. I'm sure I went to pick up LMA Manager and the guy in the shop aked if I had a PC as I'd be better off buying Champ man 01/02.

Well I listened to the guy and bought it, and it literally took 1000's of hours of my life. :D

I like to think I'm quite tech savvy. I've tried a couple of times to put this on my android phone and I've never been able to do it. I'm not actually sure where on the site the download for the updated version actually is.

I like to think I'm quite tech savvy. I've tried a couple of times to put this on my android phone and I've never been able to do it. I'm not actually sure where on the site the download for the updated version actually is.
I had it running on my tablet you need to download an app to play it, can't remember what it's called though.

Checked it's ExaGear

They have just done a March update. It is a great game!

Amazing times with this game, it was amazing, i love the commentary bar rather than the new 3d display in the current games, has anyone got this on their mobile ?

I think this was the version that I was on for over two months in the space of a year. A couple of times I sat down when I got in from school and the sun would come up and I’d still be sitting there.

Stefan Selokovic behind your strikers would guarantee 30 a season for anyone. Philipe Mexes was also a rock at the back. Auxerre had some great talent as did Shakhtar Donetsk.

Luca Toni and daniele bonera on a relegation release fee from brescia at the end of first season when they are usually relegated. Always added in the Italian league for that very reason. Chiotis, chivu, udeze, west, Kerr, kallstrom, hersi, aghahowa, cisse were top of my hit list.

Maxim Tsigalko was an absolute gem of a player, with a bit of patience wee Cherno Samba also ended up a beast.

Wee RW called Bakricouglu (spelling) was nae bad as well.

Downloaded it to my phone with this years teams but how do you change formation when I click the tactics menu then set to default menu it just closes

Downloaded it to my phone with this years teams but how do you change formation when I click the tactics menu then set to default menu it just closes

Hold down when you press it and slide your finger along the screen. It's the same with the side menus

Amazing times with this game, it was amazing, i love the commentary bar rather than the new 3d display in the current games, has anyone got this on their mobile ?

You know you can switch the 3d match engine off leaving only the commentary bar and match summary/stats on screen, right?

I had it set to off until I got a decent graphics card upgrade and now set to show highlights of goals only. Still get the commentary as well.

Was this still the one where you could spot top players who were about to retire, and then they would ‘reappear’ as youngsters with new names......team full of 21yo legends with full 19-20 stats for free

I tried to get it on my tablet but it wouldn't transfer over from the laptop, kept getting a message saying the device has been disconnected or switched off. Anyone any idea what the problem could be?

You can get everything you need from this site. https://www.champman0102.co.uk/ It gives you the original game to download as free, and there is free updates to make it like you were playing in 2018. This really is THE management game, has the right amount of interaction along with gameplay that I think the new football managers are totally missing.

Been free for about 6 years now.

There is a fans forum that does an update every transfer window so you can use the game in the 01/02 format but with current players.

https://champman0102.co.uk

Can you give a wider explanation?

The link just links to a forum with many options.

If I can download the game and then download and attach a patch to make it up to date I will be all over it, is there a way of doing it?

I might regret it if so but f*ck it! :D

To Madiera was lethal.

Shame he was a Portuguese researcher who added himself into the game as a kid with superstar potential. Promptly removed via the update patch.

I tried to get it on my tablet but it wouldn't transfer over from the laptop, kept getting a message saying the device has been disconnected or switched off. Anyone any idea what the problem could be?

I used to get that a lot with an old tablet when transferring stuff, it could be a dodgy wire or port on the tablet or laptop, it could be bad drivers, it could be a setting in the computer to cancel transferring files if it takes up X amount of power. First things first, is the cable, tablet etc being moved around while the files are transferring?

If it's not a case of the wires or ports being loose then you'd maybe have to start checking out tech websites and help articles like this one here.

I always buy David Suarez from Cannes he gets injured a lot to start with then after maybe 2 seasons he will score silly amounts every season.
Tommy Smith,Mike Duff,Bakirciglou,Kim Kallstrom always first buys for my team.

To Madiera was lethal.

Shame he was a Portuguese researcher who added himself into the game as a kid with superstar potential. Promptly removed via the update patch.

The legend lives on though. A Sunday League team was born made up mainly of staff who work on the game and is called FC To Madeira.

Back