Championship manager 01/02

Porty_true_blue

Recently started playing this again as thought there was too much to football manager and couldnt be arsed with it. Anyone else playing this? Who are the hidden gems that folk sign?

Kallstrom, mark kerr, tsigalko (goal machine) and okoronkwo (young defender from shakhtar ) signed these 4 as soon as I started my career with rangers and they are all brilliant

In all seriousness, Tonton Zola Moukoko is quality. I started it up again a few months back, most of my team has been mentioned already lol so I'll add in Chiotis, Nikiforenko, Harbuzi, Milevskiy. Big Ehiogu is a brilliant buy for a few seasons, and sign big Marv on a pre contract during the 1st or 2nd season I'm sure, he's great to have in the squad

It’s sad having to put the gaffer out a job, but there’s an update for CM01/02 that has all the current squads as of March 2020

Here’s a link with guide on how to install it:

Radaslow Kaluzny From Cottbus is another worthwhile signing although usually cost a bit to get him.

Used to love playing as Leeds on this one, they had some team back then.

Recently started playing this again as thought there was too much to football manager and couldnt be arsed with it. Anyone else playing this? Who are the hidden gems that folk sign?

Kallstrom, mark kerr, tsigalko (goal machine) and okoronkwo (young defender from shakhtar ) signed these 4 as soon as I started my career with rangers and they are all brilliant

I've started it recently and couldnt get work permits to sign tsigalko, or okornokwo or agahowa

Radaslow Kaluzny From Cottbus is another worthwhile signing although usually cost a bit to get him.

Used to love playing as Leeds on this one, they had some team back then.

Can get him on a bosman for 2nd season. Another good DM is Ibrahim Said

Last edited:
Some bargains:

Gilles Domoroud - usually get him for about 250k - attacking midfielder who can easily get you 30+ goals a season playing behind the strikers.

Mike Duff & Jamie Victory - two quality full backs for around 60k each.

Ibrahim Said - Top class centre half for 1 million.

Currently playing 89/90 with this version and it’s excellent Rangers side with butcher gough Steven McCoist as the main men, some brilliant young players to buy

Playing this with todays squads, double in my first season, treble in my second season. Balde from our reserves is a wonder player, Lewis Ferguson and Kamberi are great signings as is Hagi. Also some Senegal goalscoring machine called Diedhiu or something like that.

Back