Chances of a Hampden ticket with CCCS only

How will tickets for Semi-Finals and Finals be allocated?

General ticket access for Semi-Finals and Finals will be prioritised for season ticket holder MyGers Members who have also opted in to the “All Non-Season Ticket Home Games and Priority to Semi-Finals and Finals ” CCS scheme.

mygersfaq_7.jpg

Forgive my naivety. I am in first year with a season ticket I’m a my Gers member on continuous CCCS. Does that mean as it stands I am guaranteed a semi final ticket unless it’s the tims which will go to a ballot.

The mygers/ST holder system should work in my favour this time around, especially if we draw them.

Every past season we ended up playing them at Hampden I was never successful in the “random” ballot even though I attended every other game.

Was an insult watching c.unts that couldn’t find their way to Ibrox appearing out the woodwork for a big game and ending up with tickets.

Forgive my naivety. I am in first year with a season ticket I’m a my Gers member on continuous CCCS. Does that mean as it stands I am guaranteed a semi final ticket unless it’s the tims which will go to a ballot.
Even if it is Celtic you’ll be in with a good shout.

First time the Gold members can say no stress for Hampden. Years of panicking for every ballot.

Edit. After typing that. All gold surely get a ticket, right ?
Depends if they are on non league cccs or not. I would assume they would be anyway

Pretty sure regardless of who we draw any ST holder that's on CCCS plus Gold or Silver MyGers should be guaranteed a ticket. Good number of Bronze as well.

Im silver mygers and missed out on a livi ticket and not had an away ticket yet this season. Not holding out much hope lol

Pretty sure regardless of who we draw any ST holder that's on CCCS plus Gold or Silver MyGers should be guaranteed a ticket. Good number of Bronze as well.
Aye but what if they keep some back off Gold and Silver ‘to give bronze more of a chance’ as they currently do for the league aways.

o_O

It’s 5 figures of tickets. Should be fine.

Do we think there are over 20,000 bears who are ST, CCCS and MYGERS? Thinking on it because many ST holders couldn’t be bothered with MYGERS, the ones that could might not have Done CCCS etc. And lots of MYGERS members are of course on the season ticket waiting list.

What if someone couldn't make tonight but made Dunfermline in the last round?

I was at both btw. Just playing devil's advocate
Fair point.

1st in line, ST holders who went to both.
2nd: ST holders who went to either.
3rd: My Gers and CCCS

I doubt we have 25k on the CCCS ?

Anyone on the CCCS and is a My Gers member is more than likely to get a ticket even we draw them.

I'm gold mygers on Cccs.
I rate my chances as 50/50 at best, as I have yet to master the art of successfully applying for an away match.
Don't want to appear arrogant but in the good old days I was a master at ticking a box to say I'll be there.

Aye but what if they keep some back off Gold and Silver ‘to give bronze more of a chance’ as they currently do for the league aways.

o_O

Absolute chaos in that case.

My feeling is that these games will be allocated entirely top down amongst fans who have met the requirements. As it's CCCS, I also doubt they'll be any applications for the game like there is with away games; the money will just come out the account.

I can't imagine they'll divvy up the tickets, but stranger things have happened.

I'm gold mygers on Cccs.
I rate my chances as 50/50 at best, as I have yet to master the art of successfully applying for an away match.
Don't want to appear arrogant but in the good old days I was a master at ticking a box to say I'll be there.
Ill break it down bro before you get smart comments.

Check your emails obviously, then we now get an email saying action required, there's a link at the bottom, don't go to away games go to mygers then match registration, it'll be there go through that, it'll log you out then you'll get an email with your registration and if successful you will receive another email with a time period to purchase you're ticket.

I delete my emails or I'd upload the photos to show how it's worked

Is there not almost 30-thousand on MyGers? if it's Celtic and our allocation is about 18k (after sponsors, corporate, player and staff tickets are rinsed off the top) then you're talking almost 1 in 2 on MyGers getting a ticket ... probably 1 in 2 dead-on actually if they give the supporters clubs an allocation - which they should.
Yes mate but look at crowd tonight not all 46k on cCcs then some not on mygers

Who do we play that weekend in league ?
and what day is final ?
There are no league fixtures scheduled on the weekend of 20/21 November when the semi finals are due to be played so we have a free weekend - it also come immediately off the back of an international break.

The final is scheduled for Sunday 19 December and we are due to play Dundee Utd on Saturday 18 December at Ibrox.

Are you automatically down for fitting a ticket as it was previously if all boxes ticked or will you need to apply for each match?

Also anyone know how it goes in my situation where I'm silver and my son is bronze?

He's on his 4th year of having season ticked so hopefully soon we'll both be the same as same history and won't be an issue.

Is there a way to double check if you ticked semi/finals box for CCCS? Can’t seem to find it, only all home gqmes

EDIT: found answer for anyone wondering -

“Enrolment in the 'All Non Season Ticket Home Matches' scheme entitles you to Priority Access in Semi-Final and Final Ticket Sales.”

Last edited:
Back