Chances of a Hampden ticket with CCCS only

Love these threads, everyone says the way it should be done (to basically suit their situation) when its pointless speculation. Rangers told us last season the way it would be done, that is why I signed up for MyGers.

That won't happen mate.

There's absolutely no chance of any Gold tier members missing out on Hampden tickets.

On a side note, I don't know about you, but we're finding it far easier to fill an away bus through the new system.
Even as an A+ category bus, we're still only getting 3 or 4 tickets for away games, but with well over 30 Gold MyGers members and over 60 silver ones, our bus is absolutely rammed for Dundee, as it was for St Johnstone.

Think I'm supplying the buses with my away tickets :D Would be nice to not be working for some of them, no doubt that'll be the game I don't get :p

My supporters club actually had spares at St Johnstone and we have over 20 tickets for Dundee with 33 members having their own tickets- full bus again
Surely not all buses will be the same though?

Ours is A+, would be interesting to see if the bigger buses are benefitting more as, in theory, there’s more chance they’d have more golds

Surely not all buses will be the same though?

Ours is A+, would be interesting to see if the bigger buses are benefitting more as, in theory, there’s more chance they’d have more golds
I know 12 of our members picked up tickets on Wednesday and handed them to the club- we have around 100 members overall

I know 12 of our members picked up tickets on Wednesday and handed them to the club- we have around 100 members overall

Yep, we've got about 140 members and the new system is definitely working for us.

Yep, we've got about 140 members and the new system is definitely working for us.
We’re about 100 and it’s much the same, only a few regulars were in bronze which means they automatically get bus tickets if unsuccessful.

We’re quite fortunate that none of our regular travellers (20odd would go week in, week out if they could) are in Bronze.

Out of the golds, everyone seems to have got 2/3 so on track to get more than the old cccs. We’re benefitting by it but I still don’t agree with mygers but that’s for other reasons (I.e young kids in our bus will be lucky to get 1 ticket this season being in bronze)

See in all seriousness, how do people think the club can ensure tickets only go to those who attended Dunfermline/Livingston?

There’ll be hundreds on CCCS that bought their tickets but didn’t go to the game. How do they think the club can check this?

Are the hoping peoples consciousness kicks in and they refuse tickets? I’m gold for a reason, bought tickets for both but didn’t attend either. I’ll be at the semi final and I’ll not feel guilty at all. I hate mygers but another example of it benefitting me
My cousin bought his ticket and didn’t attend either my mate used ticket both times lol

Back