Chances of a Hampden ticket with CCCS only

What’s loyalty though?

Buying tickets for the previous rounds or actually attending?

Does someone in Bronze that went to both games deserve a ticket over a gold member that bought tickets but didn’t attend?
I’m pretty sure there was one season previously when a semi final or final ticket was allocated based actual attendance of non home league games - actual attendance was taken into account not buying a ticket :eek:

I’m pretty sure there was one season previously when a semi final or final ticket was allocated based actual attendance of non home league games - actual attendance was taken into account not buying a ticket :eek:
What season was that? Never been the case since I’ve had a ST mid 00s

the scam part is signing up for CCCS without MyGers as you have pretty much zero chance of a final ticket (or semi ticket if v them)
Each to their own, but ranking fans based on how much money they’ve got/can spend on stuff is about as tasteless & classless as it gets.

I agree and part of the reason I absolutely detest mygers - it’s not about rewarding loyalty at all

Loyalty to rangers = £ spent
Again, I’m fortunate enough to have a relatively comfortable amount of disposable income that allows me to be CCCS, I just choose not to spunk all of my disposable income on Rangers. Others do & that’s their choice but as you say that does not = loyalty

Going last in the pishing rain after recent performances is loyalty, not giving the club £50 for essentially nothing.

I'd reckon gold and silver will sweep the board for tickets. Don't think there will be much left over after the initial registration.

Over 30k actual members, but don't know how many are ST holders.

I'd say at least 25k, but probably more.
Believe it’s all they could sell. Won’t have been the full capacity available because of these “red zones” but Israel has sold out, and denmark the last I looked they were opening up sections around the stadium in batches

Am I reading this correct that as a ST holder on CCCS and in MyGers Bronze I have a better chance than soemone that has a ST in MyGers silver/gold but they are not on CCCS?

Regarding your estimations of the number in silver and bronze - I believe the majority of MyGers members with a season ticket will be in silver due to the entrance and exit level points required for silver
I agree with that, most of my friends were bronze last year but silver this year.

I was working on a 10% gold 20 % silver but silver could and probably my is much higher %

Believe it’s all they could sell. Won’t have been the full capacity available because of these “red zones” but Israel has sold out, and denmark the last I looked they were opening up sections around the stadium in batches

Eh?

Each to their own, but ranking fans based on how much money they’ve got/can spend on stuff is about as tasteless & classless as it gets.
End of the day it’s loyalty to the club . The club are making sure those who go/ pay for every home game gets a semi or final ticket . I don’t want some guy who never goes to example Livingston on a wet windy night , to suddenly get a cup final ticket .
Same as away games , those of us who have followed for years , whilst playing Annan and Clyde , we’re in gold or silver Mygers . That’s better than someone who just got a ST last season getting a ticket for sheep or hibs . Put it plainly , do your time and sign up for everything , you’ll be there at the big cup finals

Might be the wrong thread but has anyone got the graphic that shows all the things you can get mygers points from? Cheers

Might be the wrong thread but has anyone got the graphic that shows all the things you can get mygers points from? Cheers
Might not be 100% current or accurate.
Plus points were awarded for other things along the way.
Edmiston House package,Champions Wall,buying match programmes online plus other things.

SEE UPDATED CHART IN POST #190

5-DAFF5-B6-DF3-E-4-E1-B-8-D57-E7-C830-DD1450.jpg

Last edited:
Might not be 100% current or accurate.
Plus points were awarded for other things along the way.
Edmiston House package,Champions Wall,buying match programmes online plus other things.

5-DAFF5-B6-DF3-E-4-E1-B-8-D57-E7-C830-DD1450.jpg
That’s outdated now bud, euro aways are 15. Don’t think we’re getting awarded points for away games now either?
Old TC membership was 20 points a season too

That’s outdated now bud, euro aways are 15. Don’t think we’re getting awarded points for away games now either?
Old TC membership was 20 points a season too
Thus the reason I said “Might not be 100% current or accurate.” :cool:
But gives the gist of the great scheme :))

See in all seriousness, how do people think the club can ensure tickets only go to those who attended Dunfermline/Livingston?

There’ll be hundreds on CCCS that bought their tickets but didn’t go to the game. How do they think the club can check this?

Are the hoping peoples consciousness kicks in and they refuse tickets? I’m gold for a reason, bought tickets for both but didn’t attend either. I’ll be at the semi final and I’ll not feel guilty at all. I hate mygers but another example of it benefitting me
I hope they have a system who's scanned in which they don't they don't have a system to stop folk waiting 300 hours to buy a ticket, just to see your meltdown. I'm really no arsed as I'll get one. Never got Dundee and I'm gold but now got one in my wallet haha

I hope they have a system who's scanned in which they don't they don't have a system to stop folk waiting 300 hours to buy a ticket, just to see your meltdown. I'm really no arsed as I'll get one. Never got Dundee and I'm gold but now got one in my wallet haha
I’d get sorted by other means for hampden so I’d laugh if it was the case tbh haha

Feel as if we’ve not had a good MyGers thread in a while, I can’t wait for the semi final ballot tbh

Did we ever find out what the key action points were from the focus groups? Or is that still a secret?

Might spam the MyGers email address purely out of boredom, just to see if they’ll send any details

Might be unpopular and it's only 5 points but seatsub should at least be down at 2/3 points

It’s because it makes more money for the club so they try and incentivise us to do it.

ST paid for and money in the bank, seat sub 50% refunded, ST seat resold at 100% price (actually probably more)

My seating area was £29 on public sale for Mwell game but average over 19 league games should be £26.

Imagine it will be more on public sale for Hearts or Sheep for example.

And we know no matter where it is in the ground they sell the OF tickets for £52 after the last game.

Assume we get 50% of the resale cost and not the average which is slightly better but point stands.

Always rewarded.

Why are European away games 15 points? Seems completely out of line with the rest of the point totals being awarded there.

Do they even bring in any extra money to the club?
Basically they changed it because they fucked over TC members on high points who maybe couldn't make all games and put them in silver and bronze when people who've never went abroad are on gold and now have a better chance. Think it was 3 before

Basically they changed it because they fucked over TC members on high points who maybe couldn't make all games and put them in silver and bronze when people who've never went abroad are on gold and now have a better chance. Think it was 3 before

Still think 15 is a bit too much.

You can follow the club away to Dundee, Ross County, Livi, St Mirren, St Johnstone etc and pick up less points than someone who can afford to get a few days off work and book a wee trip to Copenhagen.

Doesn't seem quite right to me.

Why are European away games 15 points? Seems completely out of line with the rest of the point totals being awarded there.

Do they even bring in any extra money to the club?
Because the club completely shat the bed following criticism from ex-TC members

Instead of doing the logical thing and annexing the TC again and reinstating points, they went for the more complicated option and raised the points gained to 15 points

Basically they done that so all mygers members, in theory, still have a chance to go to European away games but also appealing to genuine travellers as it’ll help them climb the list

What they’ve actually done is ensure gold members that go to euro aways will never leave the gold tier, thus it’s going to be harder for fans to move silver to gold :D

They really should have kept the TC separate

Agree with that mate, looking at the "fix" they've applied here it doesn't really seem fair.

If there's a split between TC members and regular away day goers then so be it, but don't think this way makes much sense to me.

You can follow the club away to Dundee, Ross County, Livi, St Mirren, St Johnstone etc and pick up less points than someone who can afford to get a few days off work and book a wee trip to Copenhagen.

They should change it from MyGers to GersSupportersWhoAreMinted and and if lucky enough might receive tickets in a ballot.

I'll be honest mate, as someone that does all above I totally agree. Not everyone can afford time off etc not afford as in money but just how close they're together

Back