Chances of a Hampden ticket with CCCS only

How will tickets for Semi-Finals and Finals be allocated?

General ticket access for Semi-Finals and Finals will be prioritised for season ticket holder MyGers Members who have also opted in to the “All Non-Season Ticket Home Games and Priority to Semi-Finals and Finals ” CCS scheme.

mygersfaq_7.jpg
Excellent, I should be sorted then, I have missed going to Hampden, our record there in recent times isn’t great but it’s about time we changed that

There are no league fixtures scheduled on the weekend of 20/21 November when the semi finals are due to be played so we have a free weekend - it also come immediately off the back of an international break.

The final is scheduled for Sunday 19 December and we are due to play Dundee Utd on Saturday 18 December at Ibrox.
Supposed to be St Johnstone at home on the 20th of November

Who knows mate. Segregation plus red zone. Nothing would surprise me with the SNP/SFA/SPFL. Hampden was 12k for the Euros I think. Would imagine it would be much more than that but what the actual figure is anyone's guess.

Is there not almost 30-thousand on MyGers? if it's Celtic and our allocation is about 18k (after sponsors, corporate, player and staff tickets are rinsed off the top) then you're talking almost 1 in 2 on MyGers getting a ticket ... probably 1 in 2 dead-on actually if they give the supporters clubs an allocation - which they should.
While there is around 30k, - last known figure from the club - not all are STH as it open to all

I know but MyGers, the non-season ticket holder ones, were allowed to apply for Celtic a few weeks ago there. Might be the same again. They've got to get something for their £50 since they're not eligible to apply for normal away tickets (which is a disgrace IMO).

That only happened because we had extra seats as no away allocation was given. Semi final (against decent opp) and final tickets won’t make it past season ticket holders. ST holders on CCCS and MyGers being top of that pile.

I know but MyGers, the non-season ticket holder ones, were allowed to apply for Celtic a few weeks ago there. Might be the same again. They've got to get something for their £50 since they're not eligible to apply for normal away tickets (which is a disgrace IMO).
Going by what I have posted MyGers on it own is 4th in line it won't reach that if we draw them

MyGers for home league game I think non-season-ticket ones get priority before any reach public sale

I doubt we have 25k on the CCCS ?

Anyone on the CCCS and is a My Gers member is more than likely to get a ticket even we draw them.

I think there's easily 25k on the CCCS mate.

35k plus last night demonstrates that imo.

On cccs but couldn't attend the Dunfermline game.
Do you still get the MyGers points if you bought the ticket but didn’t scan in ?

the scam part is signing up for CCCS without MyGers as you have pretty much zero chance of a final ticket (or semi ticket if v them)
The scam is mygers,no doubt about it,loyalty is season ticket with cccs.
I reckon half of my gers are non season ticket imo

The top line, do you mean Season Ticket holders on CCCS who are also MyGers members? so you've got to be in all 3?

Obviously this is all guess work from us all but I'd be amazed if season ticket holders were above MyGers when it comes to purchasing any tickets - they don't allow it for St Johnstone away, why would they do it for the beggars?

If you’re in all 3 your top priority.

The top line, do you mean Season Ticket holders on CCCS who are also MyGers members? so you've got to be in all 3?

Obviously this is all guess work from us all but I'd be amazed if season ticket holders were above MyGers when it comes to purchasing any tickets - they don't allow it for St Johnstone away, why would they do it for the beggars?
The club have confirmed that on the website how it work I have posted that in post 14

STH+CCCS+MyGers is 1st in line

As for League aways is not just been MyGers you need to be STH as well

Last edited:

People with all 3 are first in line mate

It’s confirmed on the website I think, was a picture of it further up the thread

Its not guess work, its in the mygers faq's page that was posted earlier in the thread.

1st priority is for mygers members who are also ST holders and have signed up to CCCS
2nd priority is ST holders who have signed up to CCCS
3rd priority is ST holders who didn't sign up for CCCS
4th priority is mygers members (without ST)
5th priority is public sale

To get an away ticket you have to be in mygers and have a ST, you can't get away tickets solely on a mygers membership without a ST.

ST-CCCS-MyGers
ST-CCCS
ST
MyGers
Public sale

is the order

Allocation split with RSC and Club use

Check post 12 or 14 on 1st page if you want
How much would you think the rsc and club use allocation would be?

If it was an old firm semi

How much would you think the rsc and club use allocation would be?

If it was an old firm semi
I think League Cup we get a slight bigger allocation than if Scottish Cup although this season we have factor any red zone which will impact it

I think around 2000-3000 of the allocation from memory

Worst case scenario is we get around 22000 tickets ( I think) and then the sponsors supporters clubs etc get an allocation

So ( and purely theoretical numbers) there are 16000 tickets available.

There are 30000 mygers and 46000 season ticket holders

However only 20000 are season tickets holders and mygers and cccs. In this instance only those in the top tier will get a ticket.

If there are 3000 gold and 6000 silver they should all get a ticket. This leaves 7000 tickets for 11000 bronze ( roughly a 67% chance)

Back