Chances of a Hampden ticket with CCCS only

Mate you know me tha wasn't me being smart it was just an uproar from people, I agree it's too much

I know mate I know plenty of good people like yourself who manage to go to nearly every game possible/when possible and rightly so get the chance to a ticket before everybody else.

I’m just gutted I’m a ball hair away from gold but I don’t think it’s going to make much difference being at the bottom end of gold they might change the tiers and move gold up.

Also think the amount of people in silver is mental somebody on what is it 800 points has the same chance as someone on 1500 points in a ballot haha unreal :D.

I know mate I know plenty of good people like yourself who manage to go to nearly every game possible/when possible and rightly so get the chance to a ticket before everybody else.

I’m just gutted I’m a ball hair away from gold but I don’t think it’s going to make much difference being at the bottom end of gold they might change the tiers and move gold up.

Also think the amount of people in silver is mental somebody on what is it 800 points has the same chance as someone on 1500 points in a ballot haha unreal :D.
Mate, I'll text you boy on 900 points got Dundee before a boy in silver and me, I'm sorted but surely another tier needs added man.

How will tickets for Semi-Finals and Finals be allocated?

General ticket access for Semi-Finals and Finals will be prioritised for season ticket holder MyGers Members who have also opted in to the “All Non-Season Ticket Home Games and Priority to Semi-Finals and Finals ” CCS scheme.

mygersfaq_7.jpg
Fairly straightforward

How will tickets for Semi-Finals and Finals be allocated?

General ticket access for Semi-Finals and Finals will be prioritised for season ticket holder MyGers Members who have also opted in to the “All Non-Season Ticket Home Games and Priority to Semi-Finals and Finals ” CCS scheme.

mygersfaq_7.jpg
My CCCS doesn’t say anything about semis/semi finals, have i fucked it?

No, you only signed up to friendlies/home cup

Semis wasn’t included but anyone who signed up to friendlies/cups will be included. As you’re a mygers member you’ll be top of the list in terms of order, but it’ll be gold/silver/bronze as normal

No, you only signed up to friendlies/home cup

Semis wasn’t included but anyone who signed up to friendlies/cups will be included. As you’re a mygers member you’ll be top of the list in terms of order, but it’ll be gold/silver/bronze as normal
Should get one. I’m quite near the top of the silver tier.

No

If you log into your account - Amend CCCS below is stated

Enrolment in the 'All Non Season Ticket Home Matches' scheme entitles you to Priority Access in Semi-Final and Final Ticket Sales.

All Non Season Ticket - League Cup, Scottish Cup & European games
If you are a MyGers member then you will be in the top tier

What if someone couldn't make tonight but made Dunfermline in the last round?

I was at both btw. Just playing devil's advocate
I wasn't there last night but for intents and purposes I was, as I got charged for the ticket on CCCS and gave it to a friend.

Whole point of being on CCCS and being charged £28 at a week's notice to watch some Armenian farmers is to get semi and final priority, so I would assume/hope those on CCCS will be fine for a semi and final ticket.

There are no league fixtures scheduled on the weekend of 20/21 November when the semi finals are due to be played so we have a free weekend - it also come immediately off the back of an international break.

The final is scheduled for Sunday 19 December and we are due to play Dundee Utd on Saturday 18 December at Ibrox.
We were due to play St Johnstone at Ibrox on Sat 20th Nov but that now will be rearranged.

I wasn't there last night but for intents and purposes I was, as I got charged for the ticket on CCCS and gave it to a friend.

Whole point of being on CCCS and being charged £28 at a week's notice to watch some Armenian farmers is to get semi and final priority, so I would assume/hope those on CCCS will be fine for a semi and final ticket.

This was the deal previously.

MyGers now needs to be considered.

Top down and first few hundred get row A sections A7 and B1 more than likely. Bronze in the padded South stand.
UB/BF1 usually get given either of those 2 areas which reduces the likelihood for others

I’ve been row D before and you can’t really see the other end of the pitch. We beat Celtic though so I wasn’t complaining

UB/BF1 usually get given either of those 2 areas which reduces the likelihood for others

I’ve been row D before and you can’t really see the other end of the pitch. We beat Celtic though so I wasn’t complaining
If we going over our memories I was row B of A7 at the Hibs final. Still see Wes clutching thin air. Albertz and Novo in B1 with the UB.

Helped the guy in the pink top jump the wall onto me and pull back in to escape the polis after he volleyed the guy that was lying in the goal after knee sliding giving us pelters first guy to reach our end.

Hoping for new Hampden memories.

little chance if not in MyGers now imo

There's still no indication as to how the tickets will be distributed within that first group, is there?

Totally top down? They surely can't work it by percentages.

There's still no indication as to how the tickets will be distributed within that first group, is there?

Totally top down? They surely can't work it by percentages.
Just for the sheer banter, I’d laugh if it’s done on percentages and some gold’s miss out

People in gold will accept missing some Away games but absolutely no danger would people accept missing the semi. May open people’s eyes to the mygers charade and that’s what I’m here for

@erskine bear thinks it would be funny too

Just for the sheer banter, I’d laugh if it’s done on percentages and some gold’s miss out

People in gold will accept missing some Away games but absolutely no danger would people accept missing the semi. May open people’s eyes to the mygers charade and that’s what I’m here for

Count me in too if it brings this farce down :))

Surely they can’t mess this up.

ST - MG - CCCS - should all be guaranteed a ticket. :))

Surely they can’t mess this up.

ST - MG - CCCS - should all be guaranteed a ticket. :))
That’s a wild assumption considering they decided to disregard the friendlies cccs in the summer :D

Part of me is hoping a fair few golds miss out so we can all revolt, not renew our mygers and bring this charade to its knees

@das is leading the charge

That’s a wild assumption considering they decided to disregard the friendlies cccs in the summer :D

Part of me is hoping a fair few golds miss out so we can all revolt, not renew our mygers and bring this charade to its knees

Our mygers accounts are probably flagged to only get tickets after everyone else who wants one has them :))

Knowing the ticket office they will probably allocate tickets to non MG/non Season ticket holders first.

Our mygers accounts are probably flagged to only get tickets after everyone else who wants one has them :))
I’m only kidding anyway, MyGers is absolutely wonderful and I wouldn’t change a thing about it

I propose @Aww Skew as the next ticket office manager. Need a seconder?

You know the system better than the staff do :)) Although that wouldnt be hard.

Last edited:
It’s because it makes more money for the club so they try and incentivise us to do it.

ST paid for and money in the bank, seat sub 50% refunded, ST seat resold at 100% price (actually probably more)

My seating area was £29 on public sale for Mwell game but average over 19 league games should be £26.

Imagine it will be more on public sale for Hearts or Sheep for example.

And we know no matter where it is in the ground they sell the OF tickets for £52 after the last game.

Assume we get 50% of the resale cost and not the average which is slightly better but point stands.

Always rewarded.

Pretty sure it's only £10 we get back mate. And that is only applied towards the cost of the next seasons ST.

Would be utterly mental. Without the guarantee of semi final and final tickets there's no purpose to it at all for fans.

Pretty sure it's only £10 we get back mate. And that is only applied towards the cost of the next seasons ST.
Cheers mate. Actually found the T&C’s earlier but was as clear as mud other than it’s a credit towards next season.

. You will receive varying credits towards your Season Ticket for 2022/23 depending on the level of ticket purchased on your seat. These values will be confirmed at a later date.

For the OF game it was 50% but didn’t specify of what.

Don’t know why everything is such a battle getting a decent level of communication from the club. Unless they are trying to sell us stuff (not tickets)

That won't happen mate.

There's absolutely no chance of any Gold tier members missing out on Hampden tickets.

On a side note, I don't know about you, but we're finding it far easier to fill an away bus through the new system.
Even as an A+ category bus, we're still only getting 3 or 4 tickets for away games, but with well over 30 Gold MyGers members and over 60 silver ones, our bus is absolutely rammed for Dundee, as it was for St Johnstone.

That won't happen mate.

There's absolutely no chance of any Gold tier members missing out on Hampden tickets.

On a side note, I don't know about you, but we're finding it far easier to fill an away bus through the new system.
Even as an A+ category bus, we're still only getting 3 or 4 tickets for away games, but with well over 30 Gold MyGers members and over 60 silver ones, our bus is absolutely rammed for Dundee, as it was for St Johnstone.

We're the same with our bus mate. Between Perth and Dundee this Saturday, our bus will have been packed on both occasions, so it's so far working out well.

Do we think we'll be allowed to pick our choice of seat at Hampden this time given our new ticketing distribution system? (I'm in top criteria so won't have any of the usual Hampden worries).

I think all the other clubs fans get the luxury of going online and picking where they want to sit / stand at Hampden, we normally just get landed a lucky dip ticket with no say in what stand we are in so it would be nice to have the choice. FWIW I'd always pick the West :cool:

That won't happen mate.

Not noticed much difference to be honest, probably say old way was slightly easier due to RSC tickets being higher but nothing too dissimilar

Back