Character

jaws73

Official Ticketer
So, what do we think that comeback result means for the rest of the season?

I think that is a huge moment for us going forward. There was certainly a case for the season falling apart at the seams but Im reckon that will galvanise us in our league and cup campaigns (and that is from someone who predicted a 2-0 defeat tonight).

Must give us the necessarly lift, surely.

Big test of this team is if we are 1-0 down at half time to St Johnstone on Sunday .... what’s our response ....

the true test of the character is dragging out results against SPL cloggers when they are kickin shit out you and ref turns a blind eye to it

If you can manage to beat Braga having been 2-0 down with half an hour to go, then you can win 12 games on the bounce in the SPFL and 3 games on the bounce in the Scottish Cup.

Just saying.

We really need to go and give St Johnstone a doing. That'll get the belief back and the confidence back up.

We really need to go and give St Johnstone a doing. That'll get the belief back and the confidence back up.

This is exactly what I am hoping for. If you'd asked me on Wednesday I really couldn't see that happen but now a big win is certainly a possibility with the confidence flowing through the players veins from last night.

The team has character, no doubt about it. Coming back from Cup Final to beat them in their own back yard showed it. As did last night. Maybe we over think it and we just don't have the necessary depth of quality to maintain a full season challenge yet,

Back