Characters from Ibrox (supporters).

Remember being across for the Tel Aviv game and a local tv channel were interviewing Rangers fans. Pretty sure it was Satan 666 that was telling the news crew a story when one of his mates came up behind him and started playing with his Mohican style haircut - he was not best pleased at this but think the tv crew enjoyed. I am sure he would remember this (if it was him)

Another old favourite from this board - Manticore was also present on that day.
They were actually asking for my thoughts on their countries troubles,I told them I wasn’t touching that as I may possibly make things worse:))
They also asked me about a few of their star players,to which I said I hadn’t heard of them,much to the amusement of their rivals.Had people coming up to me the next day saying they saw me on tv & it was brilliant.

I'm sure I read somewhere that she has quite a professional job like a teacher or something, but she suffers from periodic spells of mental illness which is why she was dancing.
Sounds like something I'd come up with if I got caught eccied out my nut at the football on live tv

There's a big guy who had long hair and a tash I think he's from Inverness, we used to call him "jake the fake" after the wrestler jake the snake... Apologies if you read this!

Back