Charity Auction. Borna Barisic signed top.

Jg1966

I’m auctioning this again as the winner was having problems making the payment.

We are raffling this signed Borna Barisic top as part of our sons fundraiser.

The highest bid at 7pm on Thursday 31st March will get the shirt. Please place bids on this thread.

The members of FF have been amazing since we set up the fundraiser and we can’t thank you all enough.

I have attached a link to the fundraising page which explains everything.

I’m auctioning this again as the winner was having problems making the payment.

We are raffling this signed Borna Barisic top as part of our sons fundraiser.

The highest bid at 7pm on Thursday 31st March will get the shirt. Please place bids on this thread.

The members of FF have been amazing since we set up the fundraiser and we can’t thank you all enough.

I have attached a link to the fundraising page which explains everything.

I was the last winner and never had a problem paying for it but you didn’t want me to pay into the just giving page but into another account, I even offered to pay the difference into the just giving account if the second highest bidder paid what they bid so the charity didn’t miss out but they obviously never either.

Too read that I had trouble to pay is very unfair mate as I was more than willing to pay into the just giving or meet you .

I was the last winner and never had a problem paying for it but you didn’t want me to pay into the just giving page but into another account, I even offered to pay the difference into the just giving account if the second highest bidder paid what they bid so the charity didn’t miss out but they obviously never either.

Too read that I had trouble to pay is very unfair mate as I was more than willing to pay into the just giving or meet you .
Maybe came across badly mate. Wasn’t intended to be sorry if it sounded that way.

Bit harsh on TalkTalk here in my opinion,the guy was willing to pay his cash into the just giving page to help with your donations towards wee Cammy`s Treatment but no you wanted it in another account,can I ask why that was? Thought the whole idea of justgiving was you pay in there and thats it..No?

The guy was even willing to meet you! Give him the top he`s the previous winner & willing to pay therefor helping you with Cammy`s donations.

This is the reason for it mate Completely above board. I have auctioned a good few shirts and have had no problems. We have raised nearly 80k in just over a year.

‘Would you be able to pay via PayPal mate. Reason being once its transferred to the just giving page I can’t get access to it. One of the prizes I sent out last year never arrived and I had to refund out my own pocket. Once you receive the top I’ll transfer to the just giving page.’

Aye I`ve seen the amount raised so far & credit to everyone who has donated well done all.

I don`t really get the paypal thing to be honest! Seems alot of fookin about to me. If it was me I,d check the winners final monies went into the just giving acount sent him a message saying thanks alot,got his address and put the shirt into a jiffy bag recorded delivery = job done!

Anyway good luck with it.

We are the paypal. ;)

Bit harsh on TalkTalk here in my opinion,the guy was willing to pay his cash into the just giving page to help with your donations towards wee Cammy`s Treatment but no you wanted it in another account,can I ask why that was? Thought the whole idea of justgiving was you pay in there and thats it..No?

The guy was even willing to meet you! Give him the top he`s the previous winner & willing to pay therefor helping you with Cammy`s donations.
I’m cool mate, I will buy something later and put a donation into the just giving page to help. I have made a suggestion to the op which hopefully sorts out his way of collecting, he has done well for his cause

Back