Charity auction for signed shirt

Gregco

I'm coming up on a year sober on the 28th October and I wanted to give something back to the charity Back On Side who helped me with addiction and depression when I needed it most.

I'm auctioning this shirt signed by last seasons squad and all proceeds will be donated to BackOnSide. The auction will end on 28th October at 9am.

***UPDATE Current bid at £375 with @GazzaG ***

If anyone would like to bid you can comment or send me a mail.

Massive thanks to Colin at RYDC for the shirt. As always you have been a great help and thanks to Mark for letting me post this on the forum.

Last edited:
I'm coming up on a year sober on the 28th October and I wanted to give something back to the charity Back On Side who helped me with addiction and depression when I needed it most.

I'm auctioning this shirt signed by last seasons squad and all proceeds will be donated to BackOnSide. The auction will end on 28th October at 9am. Current bid on my Instagram is with Robbie McCracken at £300.

Massive thanks to Colin at RYDC for the shirt. As always you have been a great help and thanks to Mark for letting me post this on the forum.

Great work mate and I’m sure each and everyone of us are proud of a fellow Bear conquering and continuing to conquer his old way of life.

You should be extremely proud of yourself mate, not easy as I know from personal experience. To this day it's been one the biggest challenges I've faced, and one that brought me the greatest benefits through change of lifestyle.
Great you feel you want to give a little back to those who supported you, via this auction. I would have been interested, but bought last season's signed home top recently. In saying that, so far I'm lucky if I can make out half the signatures on the top - and that's the ones with squad numbers against the signatures!
Hope the auction raises a few quid for a worthy cause.

I'm auctioning this shirt signed by last seasons squad and all proceeds will be donated to BackOnSide. The auction will end on 28th October at 9am. Current bid on my Instagram is with Robbie McCracken at £300.

Good on you Gregco, hope you’re well mate.

Well done on your sobriety. Cant imagine that it’s an easy ride, but well done for sticking with it

I've managed to tackle going to Aberdeen away, Parkhead, Braga away and the latest Old Firm win sober so I now feel that I could conquer anything! In all seriousness the football was always going to be hardest thing for me as I go everywhere and have always liked a drink when doing so but enjoying the football more now than I ever did pished..and I don't need to watch the highlights to remember the goals haha

Last edited:
Can you include a link to your Instagram so folks can click onto it as well as making bids by DM on here?

Last edited:

Well done on your personal recovery. Speaking from experience I know how hard it is.

Can you keep the thread updated with the highest bid please?

PS: Congratulations on your first year of sobriety. Outstanding achievement,

Just an update that current bid is still at £375. Auction ends tomorrow at 9am.

Thank you

Back