Charity donations for the less fortunate : 20th February

Earl of Leven

Official Ticketer
An idea I took from the bestest fans in the world: the Tartan Army. With a cheeky smile they travel the world gifting treats to the poor, hungry, and destitute.

Well I hate to even have to type this but...real poverty exists right here. Less than 30 miles from Glasgow is a wee town called Kilmarnock. I won't show the videos as its too upsetting but...these poor people don't have any grass.

Imagine. No grass. Something we take for granted up here.

On 20th let's bring hope. Let's bring packets of grass seeds. We can give these to the away fans and bring some light into their lives.

Shake them pre match, hold them up. Maybe get media involved?

#eventheydeservegrass

An idea I took from the bestest fans in the world: the Tartan Army. With a cheeky smile they travel the world gifting treats to the poor, hungry, and destitute.

Well I hate to even have to type this but...real poverty exists right here. Less than 30 miles from Glasgow is a wee town called Kilmarnock. I won't show the videos as its too upsetting but...these poor people don't have any grass.

Imagine. No grass. Something we take for granted up here.

On 20th let's bring hope. Let's bring packets of grass seeds. We can give these to the away fans and bring some light into their lives.

Shake them pre match, hold them up. Maybe get media involved?

#eventheydeservegrass

They are too busy smokin it than playing on it.

Back