Charity Game at Shotts tonight

Bobby Russell's Perm

Were any bears along at Shotts tonight for the Shotts Juniors v. Rangers Legends charity match. I went along with a couple of mates, the usual players were there, Andrews, Hendry, Rae, Durie, Andy Little. Also Vignal, Derek Ferguson, Charlie Miller. And if any other bears were there could someone please confirm if McLaren, Andy I think his name is, ex Dundee United junkie! Thought he was a mentally challenged. Anyway it was for charrrittee!!!

Thanks Beebs77. I take it you were there tonight? Don’t seem to see Andy McLaren’s name. However I didn’t see Gary McSwegan there also…

Thanks to everyone who came along last night. Will confirm over next few days how much we raised for both charities ,St Andrews Hospice Airdrie and Chris's House Wishaw . The Fernando painting went for just short of £1,700

How do you get to be “guesting” in the legends team? I went to school with Steven Stark. He’s never played with Rangers. Big blue nose though.

How do you get to be “guesting” in the legends team? I went to school with Steven Stark. He’s never played with Rangers. Big blue nose though.
The games I've organised in conjunction with Stan Gordon there are usually 4 ' pay to play ' opportunities for people. It's very popular and a great experience for individuals . Although I almost remember the 1st one I organised at Bognor for Brighton Dave, Bomber saying to me remember the punters want to see ex players ! Pay to plays usually get about 20 minutes

Back