Charles Green, The Easdales & David Sommers

Shug176

what has become of our friends ? have they slipped into obscurity never to be herd of again. Will never forget the turmoil an chaos those charlatans brought upon us. Have they carried on in high profile jobs or has their business dealings with us tarnished their names.

Easdales are still going about their business in Inverclyde. Recently acquired The Wherry pub in Gourock.

Still involved in non-footballing business ventures with Derek Llambias, or so I'm told.

When I see their names I think of shambles like this

awq2z5.jpg

A brand new message board and we have a thread on them rats
Let's move on troops there in the past
A know what they did to our club and all our supporters know what they did
The old messagebosrd is gone same as them rats
Let's move on

WATP

Thank God that these people have been ran out our club. What a sorry state we were in with them in charge.

I just hope they fck off and never pop up again. Hopefuly the lose all the took from us and everything else they have

awq2z5.jpg

That for me was our lowest moment.

They mocked the fans that day and i couldn't really see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Thankfully Dave King bought those shares as i really dont think we would have a club right now.

Their mission was to strip us of everything, there can be no doubt about that, never forgive or forget.

It is sweet in a way, that they kicked off their own downfall from Rangers. Somers fcked of Colin kingsnorth? who punted shares to the three bears iirc. That started to tip the balance

Somers obviously fancied a go at David Murrays "Biggest lady's front bottom" championship belt.

He gave it a right good go aswell.

awq2z5.jpg
One of the lowest points in our entire history. If I was offered a free hit man that day and was allowed to select a target Somers was for the off.

Last edited:
3 names I've not seen on this board in awhile.Green really was snake oil salesman,Somers an odious blurt & meg & mog as thick as pig sh!t.

A brand new message board and we have a thread on them rats
Let's move on troops there in the past
A know what they did to our club and all our supporters know what they did
The old messagebosrd is gone same as them rats
Let's move on

WATP
Quite the username when asking us to move on from that mob. Is that you Sandy?

What a bunch of horrible bastards, I used to cringe upon seeing tweedle dumb and tweedle dee in the directors box

Charlie boy is shacked up in a castle in France with a 32 year old from EK with her kids and flits between there and dubai with his horses. My wife met the birds ex a few weeks ago

Even just seeing their names makes my blood boil, to think what these bastards put us through. No idea where they are now, but I hope it's somewhere unpleasant, however suspect they'll be living comfortably.

Other than the absolute travesty of justice that led to Whyte being found not guilty, the thing that struck me first was, did this verdict derail any chance of pursuing Green and his playmates?

For me, Lambias got it easy from us and to an extent flew below the radar. He should have been hounded out of Glasgow. A c%nt of a man.

Depressing times , yet some still question Dave king and the board now , hopefully karma will catch up with these cretins
Karma being a hit man with unlimited amount of pain

Back