Charles Green, The Easdales & David Sommers

A don't think they have substantial shares if they had they would put the block on a lot of stuff
There shares are minimal
When they still had Ashley's support they could block a lot off stuff way pulling there shares together not now
There nothing without Ashley

WATP
IIRC one of the Grimms held 4% and had proxy's for considerably more, taking their block to circa 20%. While their power block will have been damaged by Ashley's retreat they are still in control of a considerable volume of Rangers stock. Going forward I doubt they can now block any issue of new shares and this will have ramifications on both the volume and value of their holdings but I would rather have them out to allow wider new investment to be obtained.

I'm sure one of the red tops done an article about how a pound becomes £140m. Craig Whyte's pound opened the door to whatever cash we had at the bank, from memory two years season ticket money, 1 years champions league money, and transfer fees for the likes of Jelavic. Then Charlie came along, yet more season ticket money and a Share issue of 22.5m that he and his mates spent inside 9 months.
Yes move on but this should never be allowed to be forgotten.

When I see their names I think of shambles like this

awq2z5.jpg

Still summons up a cold rage. Under bastards!

Other than the absolute travesty of justice that led to Whyte being found not guilty, the thing that struck me first was, did this verdict derail any chance of pursuing Green and his playmates?

Not familiar with all the technicalities but was there not talk that we could pursue them with a civil action to do with the companies act? Seems to have all gone quiet.

Back