Charlie Adam - Rangers Will Win The League By 4 Points

I was thinking that at the game. It would have been absolutely ridiculous to boo someone at a charity game.

On a side note, I couldn't believe the size of him as a current professional footballer. He is going to go full on Razor Ruddock when he retires.

Anyone who will boo a former player at a charity match clearly has 'issues'.

:cool:

Charlie Adam has stated that Steven Gerrard has not surpassed expectations at Rangers as he also predicted that his former club will win the Scottish Premiership title by four points.

Rangers are currently two points ahead of their Old Firm rivals Celtic in the table, with their 5-0 win over Hamilton, and Neil Lennon's side losing a Livington prior to the international break moving the Gers to the top.

Speaking to Sportsound on BBC Radio Scotland, Adam shared his thoughts on Rangers, their manager, as he also made his title prediction.

"Rangers were going to eventually become stronger," Adam told Sportsound. "Everybody is saying the gap is closing, and it is, but Celtic are still the ones to catch and Rangers will just be sitting in the background quietly.

On whether Gerrard has surpassed his expectations: "No. He has managed the way he has wanted and the style he has set - the biggest disappointment was the result last week against Young Boys. Apart from that this season, they have been in good form.

"The Old Firm was a disappointing match. But two points clear during this international break, he will be delighted - I think Rangers will win the title by four points."
They won't like to hear that in there,lol. Get them told.

Back