Charlie Adam training with West ham at St Andrews

The only footballer ever to get heckled by his own support, or so you’d think the way people go on about it.

Not sure if he’s still his agent, but David Moyes brother, Kenny, was/is Adam’s agent. I think Kenny Moyes also arranges Pre-Season tours for clubs and usually does West Ham’s for them.

He made a stupid comment in 2012, but I suspect that was more down to him not being particularly articulate and expressing himself poorly rather than any intended malice.

I wish him well.

Remember watching Adam doing a pre match warm up at Ibrox, couldn’t get past 3 keepie uppies. Ever since then I’ve seen him as hopeless.

Went and watched them train just now Adam there again today big zouma is some unit good to see a bit of football get us to blackpool asap

He made a stupid comment in 2012, but I suspect that was more down to him not being particularly articulate and expressing himself poorly rather than any intended malice.

I wish him well.
That might hold up if he was a foreigner and English was his second language. But I don’t think that’s the case, it was malicious, he’ll just need to live with the fact not everyone will let that slide.

Back