Charlie Lindsay on his Rangers big sell as he raves about the Steven Gerrard sit down that changed everything

Welcome to Rangers Charlie.
Great interview on RTV and seems very grown up for a sixteen year old. Has the kind of attitude you look for in a young player.
Needs to get something done with the COVID-19 “bowl” haircut though :))
Seen him in the tournament in Qatar and he really was a stand out. Has the potential to go far.

Aye I do. What’s so hard about that to believe? These German teams play wee guys but we can’t play our young team against Hamilton?

I would agree to a point but just look at what happened to young Atakayi (sp?). He got 5 minutes at the end against Motherwell and got halfed in two by a clogger in the corner and was sold to some Finnish mob. In Germany Refs won't let these cnuts get away with it. Here even the youngsters are seen as fair game if they wear a Gers strip.

Also, nearly forgot the Wurldz bestest ever captain in the greatest team ever allowed to do whatever the %^*& they want, went out of his way to do a 16yr old at hertz because he ran him ragged. Hertz kid injured for months iirc. Punishment for the great Broonaldo? Hee haw.

Looking forward to seeing you in action and playing for The RANGERS Charlie and cheering for you in our team if God spares me long enough.

Right now in these times people don't know what the future holds.

Fills me with confidence in our future. Well said young man. Looking forward to seeing you live upto your words and your 50k at Ibrox awaits you!

Back