Charlie Nicholas: I’ve always had suspicions about King Rangers boardroom drama is weird

Another EX FAILED business man! giving out advice on how to run your business!!
Let's ALL listen to Charlie rediculous

CHARLIE NICHOLAS has admitted he always held suspicions about Dave King - and claimed Rangers' boardroom drama is 'weird'.

The former Light Blues chief announced an immediate end to his time as the Ibrox club's chairman in a statement last week.

His former deputy, Douglas Park, has taken on the role in an interim capacity for now.

In the days since, former Rangers shareholder Jim McColl appeared to suggest he'd been approached by Liverpool's owners, Fenway Sports Group, about a potential buy-out.

He has since clarified they are NOT interested, rather that he has held discussions with people about replicating their philosophy.

While Graeme Souness has admitted he would love to return to Ibrox in a boardroom role.

Now, Celtic hero Nicholas reckons the drama in the Light Blues' boardroom has become "weird" as he insisted he always held suspicions about King.

Writing in the Daily Express, he said: "Rangers at boardroom level have now become interesting.

First you have wealthy businessman Jim McColl interested in copying Liverpool’s Moneyball philosophy.

"Then Graeme Souness claims he would love to join the Ibrox board. There is something going on out there

It is all a bit weird that in this time of uncertainty you still have the prospect of investors.

"Change looks to be in the air but can they get it right?

"The chairmanship at Rangers in the past seemed to be like a game of musical chairs.

"They must have run round the boardroom before they decided who will be next.

"I met Douglas Park a lot when I travelled with the Rangers party to cover their Champions League games.

"I don’t think Douglas was ever interested in getting anywhere near as involved as he is.

"Maybe his son would have pushed but now Douglas finds himself as the main man after Dave King stepped down.

"I always had my suspicions about King. What was going on and why did he continually want to fight Mike Ashley?"
I’ve always had my suspicions of Charlie Nicholas.

should have "suspicions" about his own club rather than ours

King said he was going and he has, not sure how that's a drama

"I met Douglas Park a lot when I travelled with the Rangers party to cover their Champions League games.

"I don’t think Douglas was ever interested in getting anywhere near as involved as he is."

So people's views and desires can't change over fuckin 10 years?

What a stupid bastard.
How long has he been involved now? 5 years? Plenty time to get out if needed. If he means chairmanship, he is intern chairman, till the new guy comes in.

I was sitting there thinking, charlie doesnt.

Charlie is bored, no Soccer Saturday or other Sky gigs.

Maybe worried about his next pay check, so revert to type and discuss the subject that everyone of them is an expert in, US!!!

UAAMx5y.gif

So the facts are:
Charlie is discussing multi million pound business deals. A man who couldn't make a profit on a city centre Glasgow pub? I'll leave it there.

That is before we start discussing the factual errors in the piece.

CHARLIE NICHOLAS has admitted he always held suspicions about Dave King - and claimed Rangers' boardroom drama is 'weird'.

The former Light Blues chief announced an immediate end to his time as the Ibrox club's chairman in a statement last week.

His former deputy, Douglas Park, has taken on the role in an interim capacity for now.

In the days since, former Rangers shareholder Jim McColl appeared to suggest he'd been approached by Liverpool's owners, Fenway Sports Group, about a potential buy-out.

He has since clarified they are NOT interested, rather that he has held discussions with people about replicating their philosophy.

While Graeme Souness has admitted he would love to return to Ibrox in a boardroom role.

Now, Celtic hero Nicholas reckons the drama in the Light Blues' boardroom has become "weird" as he insisted he always held suspicions about King.

Writing in the Daily Express, he said: "Rangers at boardroom level have now become interesting.

First you have wealthy businessman Jim McColl interested in copying Liverpool’s Moneyball philosophy.

"Then Graeme Souness claims he would love to join the Ibrox board. There is something going on out there

It is all a bit weird that in this time of uncertainty you still have the prospect of investors.

"The chairmanship at Rangers in the past seemed to be like a game of musical chairs.

"I don’t think Douglas was ever interested in getting anywhere near as involved as he is.

"Maybe his son would have pushed but now Douglas finds himself as the main man after Dave King stepped down.

"I always had my suspicions about King. What was going on and why did he continually want to fight Mike Ashley?"
Was he just sitting there thinking

Yet, the fat man gets an easy ride up here from all the moral guardians and those who fight injustices in workers rights.

I wonder why eh, Charlie bhoy!!!

What a rambling lot of shite trying to cobble together bits of stories Scottish sports media

I apologise to any abuse victim and if this causes offence then don’t read on

I trully hope too fxck he got his anus stretched by 3 priests when he was 13 I trully do

sorry about that but %^*& him

The last line proves how out of touch he is

Back