Charlie Nicholas,Scottish Media pundits

Rangers will be outclassed tonight by a very very good Portuguese team who never lose at home.....................................................90 mins later ............................................................Rangers just about scraped through but they were playing a very poor team from a poor league

A spectacularly stunning away performance tonight from a team in Blue who are very close to my heart with me growing up in Glasgow's Southside ........
Jim-White.jpg

Man City just WOW ..........

Heard that prick Maclean in commentary saying tonight was our only chance of winning anything this season phuck me I thought we were still in the Scottish Cup and the beggars havent won the league yet although its out of our hands at present.

Charlie is as thick as shite in the neck of a bottle, he’s only on Sky as they need a token mentally challenged/ex Scottish player, weird looking prick.

He's on Sky because he played for London's team. To be fair I did not fancy us myself. That makes the buzz a wee bit better.

Rangers will be outclassed tonight by a very very good Portuguese team who never lose at home.....................................................90 mins later ............................................................Rangers just about scraped through but they were playing a very poor team from a poor league
Without checking through all Wolves scores but few EPL teams gave them as much grief as Braga did.

I was raging listening to him say that. As if he was urging them on. Constantly banging on about how we were hanging on.

He’s a bitter old rocket and needs to pack it in now.

Steve McManaman gave the Rangers result a shout during the Man City game which was a nice touch, a fantastic result and one of the best away performances by a Scottish club in many a year... credit where it’s due Celtic got a great win against Lazio but for me, given the away goals and the way first hour of the last game went, this was a much more difficult task for Rangers and they passed with flying colours.

He’s a bitter old rocket and needs to pack it in now.

Steve McManaman gave the Rangers result a shout during the Man City game which was a nice touch, a fantastic result and one of the best away performances by a Scottish club in many a year... credit where it’s due Celtic got a great win against Lazio but for me, given the away goals and the way first hour of the last game went, this was a much more difficult task for Rangers and they passed with flying colours.
Braga are also ranked one place above Lazio in the UEFA standings

Keith Jackson

This one looks like a leap too far despite their storming second-half comeback at Ibrox. Braga are a slick, powerful side, laced with South American flair. They also know they can’t afford to switch off after that first-leg turnaround.
Braga 2 Rangers 0

Gordon Parks

There will once again be no case for the Rangers defence as the hosts have too much attacking quality and they’ll hit the Light Blues by at least a couple of goals.
Braga 2 Rangers 0

Ross Pilcher

Rangers produced a stunning comeback at Ibrox but facing Braga away from home is a different proposition entirely. They were 2-0 up and cruising in Govan before being overwhelmed but are unlikely to make that mistake again.

Braga 2-0 Rangers

Liam Bryce
Last week's stirring comeback was an Ibrox night for the ages but this may prove one hurdle too many for Gerrard's team - and in that there's no shame. Braga have been well warned and their attacking potency should just about see them into the last 16.

Braga 2 Rangers 1
GIRFUY

why would anyone take a prediction from Nicholas? the guy has no idea about football, despite it being his job

must have some pictures of the people at Sky because he'd be one of the first out of the door if I was in charge there

The guy can barely construct a sentence. A tabloid moron.

Charlie "Sit-yay-shun" Nicholas eh?

He needs to practice pronunciations and predictions that chunt.

Steve McManaman congratulated Steven Gerrard and his Rangers team at the start of the Man city game. His scottish counterparts must have been frothing at the mouth with rage

After watching the game I jumped in the car, turned on BBC Scotland. All I could hear was the commentators saying just how “poor” Braga were. Nothing like being pleased that a team from your country has progressed into the last 16 in Europe. Their bitter tears taste exquisite. Needless to say I switched off again.
We made them look poor, not that it's worth a mention with that lot of bitter shite, why do we have well known rattlers discussing our team.:mad:

Hopefully Copenhagen turn those skunks over tonight.....that will send them into proper mourning the propagandist c.unts

Listened to Talksport, the commentators were outstanding, full of praise & going nuts when we scored. Night & day from the Scottish media assholes. The phrase at the end was something like 'Glasgow Rangers were superb'. Kudos to Talksport.
dont suppose youve got a link to that have you please mate?

Back