Charlie on CSSB Prophet of Doom

Captain Cutlass

Official Ticketer
Just had Charlie the "Rangers fan" on CSSB saying he's shitting himself for our game on Thursday, bemoaning the fact that virtually all our victories this season we've won by the skin of our teeth, wonders why Andy Halliday is still at the club and stating sellik are far superior to us in every department.
"I don't even sound like a Rangers fan" he tells us!
Too fkn right you don't mate.
He's either another timposter going on for a wind up or a severe manic depressive!

I wouldn't automatically assume it's a poet, we have some amount of greeting faced morons in our support.
He was actually too convincing to be a mentally challenged.
I just thank my lucky stars that this particular miserable malcontent doesn't sit anywhere near me at Ibrox.
If watching Rangers makes him so depressed, give it up mate and give the rest of us peace and try and get a bit of pleasure out the game!

Wouldn't surprise me if he has a season ticket in the Copland Rear tbh.
Some of the Rangers fans I work with still believe every word printed in papers and love to hang onto "rumours" (shit stirring) of our impending demise.

If he said "Sellick are pure class" he deserves a slap. His Rangers specific critiques aren't that wide of the mark though.

He got cut off sharp after he said we only beat Celtic last season because they weren’t trying. He must have said something for them to know it was a wind up

He got cut off sharp after he said we only beat Celtic last season because they weren’t trying. He must have said something for them to know it was a wind up
I heard that but unbelievable as it sounds, I actually think he's so much of a negative moaning faced arsehole, he actually believes that.
We've all met them...every pub and supporters bus has a clown like this.
You know...the guy that everyone goes to the other side of the bar or opposite side of the bus to avoid him because he just sucks every bit of pleasure out of any given occasion.

Fortunate enough not to have to listen to that Radio station. But certain person we know from school OP (who seldom goes up for games) is forever texting/Whatsapping me after games and even if we have played superbly and won still has negative comments to make. Does your nut in.

Could have been a BBC journalist pretending to be a Bear , or just a mentally challenged on the windup .Oh silly me both mean the same thing.

Just had Charlie the "Rangers fan" on CSSB saying he's shitting himself for our game on Thursday, bemoaning the fact that virtually all our victories this season we've won by the skin of our teeth, wonders why Andy Halliday is still at the club and stating sellik are far superior to us in every department.
He's either another timposter going on for a wind up or a severe manic depressive!
He is allowed an opinion a defeatist one yes but still an opinion.

How he is able to sleep at night is beyond me if he is shitting his pants, it won’t be easy but we’re more than able to win on Thursday.

"Sellik are pure class"

Come on mate...
Not really talking about him mate,he probably is a moron, but the word is used regularly on here against our fans.
Disagree by all means but someone with a different opinion doesn't make them a moron.

With 'fans' like him who needs enemies

“If you did we wouldn’t have let you on” replies the panel

Sounds like half of our season ticket holders when you listen to some of the shouts at the games.

Did he say he leaves on the 75th minute lol

It's the guys that phone up after our games at Ibrox saying they seen us on the internet. Cmon man at least say you were at the game.

There’s a very good chance he’s a “Rangers” supporter we have thousands like him. It’s no big deal he’s best ignored but that mob are over the moon to get “supporters “ like that on their airwaves.

Probably one of the rangers doom sayers they have on speed dial if the calls are painting that mob in a tim light

Basically bro there’s always some certain things in life.... more often than not your first instinct, your gut feeling, your initial intuition is normally correct. I think your first instinct etc was he was a timposter... I would tend go with that, I know I will.

TysMvfQ.gif

Back