Charlotte Fakes

Could someone summarize what Charlotte Fakes was/is. I’ve forgot there was so much pish swilling around at the time. I know Dave King bought the emails, but from whom?

Could someone summarize what Charlotte Fakes was/is. I’ve forgot there was so much pish swilling around at the time. I know Dave King bought the emails, but from whom?
He reportedly hacked the emails of Shyte and sold them to King.

The whole feckin thing is a sham!

I mean, you have Whyte celebrating with Celtic fans after that sham of a trial , yet you still have lots wondering what happened there and who was behind it all!!!

Then those with a wee bit of savvy about them would have clocked one Celtic fan in particular posing with Whyte outside the court in the pics that made the press and will know that was the biggest “get it right up ye’s” you’ll ever see and “there’s feck all ye’s can dae about it noo” ever!

I mean, you have Whyte celebrating with Celtic fans after that sham of a trial , yet you still have lots wondering what happened there and who was behind it all!!!

Then those with a wee bit of savvy about them would have clocked one Celtic fan in particular posing with Whyte outside the court in the pics that made the press and will know that was the biggest “get it right up ye’s” you’ll ever see and “there’s feck all ye’s can dae about it noo” ever!
Sorry mate but who was this?

Are you saying that Celtic and Whyte colluded from the start?

Would it to be too much to ask that you just tell us?

I might be going against the grain here but (inadvertently and by no means willingly) CF turned out to be a huge source of information on the whole scheme.

Anything that Toxic Jack goes into a full scale panic about is undoubtedly useful to us.
I think that the whole leaking of documents and recordings ultimately helped to convince people that the whole club had been rotten to the core for a long time and there was no such thing as someone who "didn't know any better"

The enemy of your enemy and all that......

Would it to be too much to ask that you just tell us?

Actually it would.

Let’s just say he wasn’t some daft mentally challenged who had staggered over from the Whistling Kirk to have a wee huddle and a song and dance with Whyte.

As has been said there is feck all we can do about it now. And we have to move on! Isn’t that what we’ve been told to accept?

Actually it would.

Let’s just say he wasn’t some daft mentally challenged who had staggered over from the Whistling Kirk to have a wee huddle and a song and dance with Whyte.

As has been said there is feck all we can do about it now. And we have to move on! Isn’t that what we’ve been told to accept?

Can you at least point us to the photograph?

Actually it would.

What an utterly pointless post.
You suggest something untoward in the judicial system yet by your own silence are complicit in hushing it up.

Actually it would.

Ok then can you post the picture you are alluding too and let the dim witted amongst us guess?

Just another curious decision from the PF's office regarding the bizarre cast of characters involved in the "events" at our club. Another wee reminder for all of us that justice is the last outcome we'll see after the last five years.

True, we live in London and I'm fed up with long commutes, long hours and everything being dear as fûck, so we spoke semi-seriously about moving back to Scotland and as good as it would be to get to more games, the state of Scotland and the Nazi-poet dominance makes it a no.

I would stay well clear S G.

Post devolution Scotland has retrogressed into a hideous, hate filled shítehole.

I’ve always thought there was something sinister about the whole Craig Whyte episode, the whole thing stinks of celtic involvement

Green and white. 'Glasgow's green and white' - the billboard outside the Piggery from 2012 to circa 2014.

You couldn't write it.

I've never believed Whyte woke up one day and decided to bury us or that Green was watching the news (!) and decided to get involved. The whole thing stank and still does.

I was going to start a thread about this case because it was so long after he was charged.

Hardly surprised at the outcome.

I'm not sure why Dave King buying the leaked information means that Stevenson can't be charged with extortion.

The other angle that is concerning is whether any trial would have caused further embarrassment to prosecutors - and others, for that matter.

Included in some of the e-mails Stevenson leaked were a couple that indicated David Murray was on very friendly terms with Craig Whyte until a very few days before the club was placed in administration. If these had been forged, you might have expected Murray to sue.

I was going to start a thread about this case because it was so long after he was charged.

I'm not sure why Dave King buying the leaked information means that Stevenson can't be charged with extortion.

The other angle that is concerning is whether any trial would have caused further embarrassment to prosecutors - and others, for that matter.

Included in some of the e-mails Stevenson leaked were a couple that indicated David Murray was on very friendly terms with Craig Whyte until a very few days before the club was placed in administration. If these had been forged, you might have expected Murray to sue.

Bang on the money.

The entire thing stinks and a number of people and institutions are being protected.

I think the best we can hope for is someone being fucked over for a promotion or something and bringing it all out into the open or a deathbed confession of what went on. Not that I will be holding my breath for either.

True, we live in London and I'm fed up with long commutes, long hours and everything being dear as fûck, so we spoke semi-seriously about moving back to Scotland and as good as it would be to get to more games, the state of Scotland and the Nazi-poet dominance makes it a no.
I’d do it. If you can ignore politics you’ll get on just fine.

Up here you’ll pay taxes and have idiot politicians. No different to London.

The duff and phelps guys are allegedly suing the police service for millions over their handling of the whyte case.

The whole thing was a shambles.

It’s not a massive leap of faith to get to that. Maybe not Celtic directly. But it’s not unfathomable to think someone with Celtic leanings was involved

I agree, there appears to be lots of inference and even some circumstantial evidence. I think it goes deeper than their influence in the SFA. What I'd give for something more tangible.

Actually it would.

Congratulations for the biggest “look at me” post of the new board. You’ve told us fk all but managed to draw attention to yourself. Quite a few of us live a few thousand miles away, so what’s the problem with naming and shaming the mentally challenged?

I’d do it. If you can ignore politics you’ll get on just fine.

Up here you’ll pay taxes and have idiot politicians. No different to London.

True but I despise the SNP and the diddy parliament and down here am not constantly having political/religious mantra shoved down my throat. I don't think I could avoid it.

I also am not surrounded by mentally challenged scum, which is liberating.

Well the precedent has been set. Break into a company's servers and steal data, and you won't be charged

Ive posted this before, but I always found it strange that the song they played at the end of our last game of "that" season was When Will I See You Again by the 3 degrees.
We had only entered admin, no more.
Did timmy know something?

No one mentioned Murray yet? None of this happens without him pointing a loaded gun towards us.

None of it.

The problem with this entire matter is that it is so multifaceted, broken, complicated and disconnected.

Yet alarmingly if we consider and think about it, we cannot help but see a common thread running from the days of John Reid and his pronouncements about Scottish football, to remarks from inside Celtc Park about nailing Rangers to the floor, to the off field concerted internet campaign that saw even University lecturers of a certain culture contributing to a community project to attack, undermine and destabilise Rangers Football Club.

This was further exacerbated by the press and media who seemed geared up to see the club isolated and given the most unsympathetic reporting possible, whilst politicians and social commentators saw a chance to use the situation to make the club both socially toxic and abandoned from any political support, notwithstanding that the club itself was an integral and vibrant part of Scottish heritage and society!

All this at a time, when those placed in positions of responsibility and power in the games own institutions, were demonstrably antipathetic at best and probably hostile towards both the club and the community who have traditionally supported it.

Now until we have a proper investigation into all of the elements regarding this supposed perfect storm, we will always be condemned into accepting it was nothing more than a set of unrelated circumstances that came together without any guidance or design.
Perhaps it was so, but it is difficult to shake off the feeling that there was something underhand behind it at its very core.

Dave King should ask for it back. He bought it, handed it over to the police and now there is no prosecution, so it's his surely. We could make a fortune from the film.

Can anyone tell me what Stevenson does for a living? (if anything)

True but I despise the SNP and the diddy parliament and down here am not constantly having political/religious mantra shoved down my throat. I don't think I could avoid it.

I also am not surrounded by mentally challenged scum, which is liberating.
I don’t really give a second thought to politics or them. Other than the junkies in town and fliers every so often you really don’t notice it.

I should add. I notice them at Ibrox as well!

Don’t get me wrong, come election time, they are all over the place. It’s a small price to pay for staying in a great country. And it is.

The problem with this entire matter is that it is so multifaceted, broken, complicated and disconnected.

Yet alarmingly if we consider and think about it, we cannot help but see a common thread running from the days of John Reid and his pronouncements about Scottish football, to remarks from inside Celtc Park about nailing Rangers to the floor, to the off field concerted internet campaign that saw even University lecturers of a certain culture contributing to a community project to attack, undermine and destabilise Rangers Football Club.

This was further exacerbated by the press and media who seemed geared up to see the club isolated and given the most unsympathetic reporting possible, whilst politicians and social commentators saw a chance to use the situation to make the club both socially toxic and abandoned from any political support, notwithstanding that the club itself was an integral and vibrant part of Scottish heritage and society!

All this at a time, when those placed in positions of responsibility and power in the games own institutions, were demonstrably antipathetic at best and probably hostile towards both the club and the community who have traditionally supported it.

Now until we have a proper investigation into all of the elements regarding this supposed perfect storm, we will always be condemned into accepting it was nothing more than a set of unrelated circumstances that came together without any guidance or design.
Perhaps it was so, but it is difficult to shake off the feeling that there was something underhand behind it at its very core.

Everything is down to Murray. He could have sold the club at a much earlier stage, avoided EBTs and emerged with some semblance of credibility.

Instead, he plunged us into the mire.

One of the details released by Charlotte Fakes was that Whyte and Irvine had co-operated as far back as 2009. Just who would put these two together?

There is no doubt that people connected to Celtic could see what was going to unfold and exploited it to the max. A post on a Celtic m/board in 2010 alluded to the 'hidden contracts' issue - something we are asked to believe emerged only in late February 2012.

Another Celtic poster argued that Murray's financial empire was teetering on the brink yet this was dismissed out of hand.

There was nothing comparable on our side. Even when Mark Daly revealed that Craig Whyte had received a directorship ban, the overwhelming reaction on this and other m/boards was that it was simply another example of BBC bias. In reality, this was maybe our final opportunity to rescue something from the debacle.

We have to learn the lesson that we have been outclassed in the propaganda war and get our act together.

Ive posted this before, but I always found it strange that the song they played at the end of our last game of "that" season was When Will I See You Again by the 3 degrees.
We had only entered admin, no more.
Did timmy know something?

They are just the scummiest bast@rds ever. Sore losers and even worse winners.

The whole shit that happened to us has the fhilthy hand of the bheast all over it.

Is it possible, under the freedom of information act, to get access to the evidence the PF has for cases that are pursued? Is this ever in the public domain?
If yes, can you get access to evidence that the PF is not willing to pursue? Can anyone see this evidence?
Also, who referees the PFs decisions....are they accountable to anyone?

I know PFs are very powerful but surely Joe Public must have some protection, some legal means to question very questionable decisions made by those who are charged with working in the public interest? Surely? Scots Law cannot be seen to be corrupt...can it?

Everything is down to Murray. He could have sold the club at a much earlier stage, avoided EBTs and emerged with some semblance of credibility.

Instead, he plunged us into the mire.

One of the details released by Charlotte Fakes was that Whyte and Irvine had co-operated as far back as 2009. Just who would put these two together?

There is no doubt that people connected to Celtic could see what was going to unfold and exploited it to the max. A post on a Celtic m/board in 2010 alluded to the 'hidden contracts' issue - something we are asked to believe emerged only in late February 2012.

Another Celtic poster argued that Murray's financial empire was teetering on the brink yet this was dismissed out of hand.

There was nothing comparable on our side. Even when Mark Daly revealed that Craig Whyte had received a directorship ban, the overwhelming reaction on this and other m/boards was that it was simply another example of BBC bias. In reality, this was maybe our final opportunity to rescue something from the debacle.

We have to learn the lesson that we have been outclassed in the propaganda war and get our act together.
We do have to sort our communications and engagement strategy out 100% but the attack on the club were concerted and from those with mentally challenged sympathies, from John Reid and Lloyds Bank to HMRC and others.

Back