Charlton about to go top of the Championship?

Barker96

1-0 up against Forest with 15 mins to go. Used to find them irrelevant, but now can't stand them since reading some of the pish Bowyer and their fans were coming out with over the Aribo transfer.

Hope to %^*& they go down.

The lad taylor has done well with them 24 goals last season always remembered him at Falkirk he had a cracking scoring record with them

Can't see them competing in terms of squad depth considering their financial problems. Looks like they will be comfortably safe though.

Leeds back top, watched their game, no wonder they burn out late in the season, fantastic work rate but I feel they lack a good frontman, Bamford not the answer.

Fulham look the pick of the bunch for me in the Championship early doors. Some absolutely brilliant 1 and 2 touch football. Destroyed Millwall tonight.

1-0 up against Forest with 15 mins to go. Used to find them irrelevant, but now can't stand them since reading some of the pish Bowyer and their fans were coming out with over the Aribo transfer.

Hope to %^*& they go down.

Forget Bowyer. I think we'd all be pretty pissed if we lost a talent like Aribo for pennies.

Having mingled with them at a few games, the Charlton fans are good lads and a lot of respect for Rangers.

If our best player joined an English club on a free when we could have made millions we would be just as bitter as Bowyer. Hardly his fault the owner never have Aribo a new contract.

If our best player joined an English club on a free when we could have made millions we would be just as bitter as Bowyer. Hardly his fault the owner never have Aribo a new contract.

or ours

yet Bowyer seemed more than happy to slag off any ambition Aribo may have at our club.

I like them.

But, what is more annoying than any comments LB made - is people still talking about Bowyer and Charlton.

Relax.

dont blame them being bitter because we got a bargain, Aribo is brilliant.
Nor do I, they are quite rightly raging they have lost a quality young talent for peanuts but at the same time fuck them. Their shit Jedi mind tricks trying to make him believe he's making a big mistake were laughable. Don't wish them any ill will tho... they just need to learn from the experience because Rangers and the dregs of humanity will be looking to exploit this loophole big time. We should make no apology for it either, we are forced to do this despite being 10 times bigger than clubs in England due to a geographical structure outwith our control.

My mates a big QPR fan. Told him Warburton would be gone by Christmas. QPR do have a good striker on loan from West Ham by the name of Jordan Hugill.

Time some grew a pair. So what if their manager said things,he was just trying to do what's best for him & Charlton, rightly so. As for wanting them relegated,well I know some Charlton fans who are into Rangers and have been up for games & been abroad to see the gers and I say good luck to them.
If you can't handle some negative comments in football,maybe time to take up a new sport.

Time some grew a pair. So what if their manager said things,he was just trying to do what's best for him & Charlton, rightly so. As for wanting them relegated,well I know some Charlton fans who are into Rangers and have been up for games & been abroad to see the gers and I say good luck to them.
If you can't handle some negative comments in football,maybe time to take up a new sport.

I can handle it. I'm choosing to handle it by hoping they get relegated. The guy's a prick and went beyond doing what's best for him and Charlton. Even when the deal was done and it was clear Aribo had his heart set on Rangers he was still coming out saying what a mistake it was. No other reason for it at that point than bitterness so %^*& him. Hope they get relegated.

Fulham look the pick of the bunch for me in the Championship early doors. Some absolutely brilliant 1 and 2 touch football. Destroyed Millwall tonight.

I have Rangers , Liverpool , and Fulham to finish top of the London clubs treble , so let’s hope they do well .

I can handle it. I'm choosing to handle it by hoping they get relegated. The guy's a prick and went beyond doing what's best for him and Charlton. Even when the deal was done and it was clear Aribo had his heart set on Rangers he was still coming out saying what a mistake it was. No other reason for it at that point than bitterness so %^*& him. Hope they get relegated.
Why? What difference to will it mean to you wether they go up,get relegated or end up mid table.
Going by what we're seeing of aribo,he could well have made a difference to them this season. So maybe the guys right to be pissed off.
If a club had done the same to us and took an important player for next to nothing and Gerrard said the same,you'd probably fully back him

Back