Charlton future in doubt as three individuals from East Street Investments fail EFL’s directors’ and owners’ test

This is the type of move we need to make for the long term future as a club .

Scottish football is on a permanent decline and we simply must get out of it for the sake of our club .
After reading how the SPFL failed to sell overseas tv rights to the likes of the US, Canada and Australia you can see why there’s such a decline! If moving was a realistic option I’d be for it.

After reading how the SPFL failed to sell overseas tv rights to the likes of the US, Canada and Australia you can see why there’s such a decline! If moving was a realistic option I’d be for it.
Scottish football is controlled like it or not by a Catholic mafia like system, ;) their cover up of CSA and decisions they make are horrific and are only to forward one team.
The game in Scotland is fu@ked as long as they are in control, we have went backwards because of them and are now a majority Catholic controlled backwater in footballing terms.

Last edited:

This is very concerning, especially for Charlton and i hope they survive
Coincidence?
Bury FC former director McCarthy
Bury FC former lawyer Farnell
Both at Charlton
Also, Charlton fans raided Farnell offices and other links with the Bury FC demise, Dave Jones was there, he was brought in to Bury FC by the chairman dale -who is an asset stripper of the first degree -
This is all too many coincidences for me

Good luck Charlton Athletic from a Bury fan and now become a Rangers honorary fan

been to the valley a number of times and the quality has been appalling. The pre and post match atmosphere is always so sombre and depressing around the local boozers, and the fan base looks so utterly disinterested.

A really crap match day experience

Can we buy their name, change it to Rangers and get to **** out of this corrupt Countries League?

Strangely enough, probably a decade ago or more now, there was a very strong story about Rangers buying Bury FC to obtain FA membership. I cant remember much about it now but i think it was a director of possibly Sale Sharks, and apologies to them if i have picked the wrong team, who thought he could get Rangers into the English leagues.
It got knocked on the head.

Strangely enough, probably a decade ago or more now, there was a very strong story about Rangers buying Bury FC to obtain FA membership. I cant remember much about it now but i think it was a director of possibly Sale Sharks, and apologies to them if i have picked the wrong team, who thought he could get Rangers into the English leagues.
It got knocked on the head.
Oh god. Mind when his "assistant" came on here!

What was it we were getting... a Jackhammer?

Scottish football is controlled like it or not by a Catholic cabal, their cover up of CSA and decisions they make are horrific and are only to forward one team.
The game in Scotland is fu@ked as long as they are in control, we have went backwards because of them and are now a Catholic controlled backwater in footballing terms.

Weird nonsense.

been to the valley a number of times and the quality has been appalling. The pre and post match atmosphere is always so sombre and depressing around the local boozers, and the fan base looks so utterly disinterested.

A really crap match day experience
Considering the shite they have been going through it is no wonder the fans are downbeat.

I have been to a few Charlton games at the valley and in the North of England and the fans are a good bunch of lads with more than a passing interest in Rangers.

I really hope it works out for them.

Also this talk of buying their or burys place in the English set up is utterly laughable.

Scottish football is controlled like it or not by a Catholic cabal, their cover up of CSA and decisions they make are horrific and are only to forward one team.
The game in Scotland is fu@ked as long as they are in control, we have went backwards because of them and are now a Catholic controlled backwater in footballing terms.
Not just in footballing terms.

Not unless you want us to play in London, I’m sure the rules state that you can only move within 50 miles of your registered site, I think that rule came in after Wimbledon changed to MK Dons and moved th to Milton Keynes.
Move 50 miles a year; we'll get there eventually!

Isn’t the whole country (SNP)

Another community club being fücked over by vultures. Been to a couple of games when they were in the top league , they had a good vocal support back then. Probably worn down by Spivs and liars, shame.

Bit of a lack of a respect for Charlton fans TBH. Buy up their club and shut it down?
I find it pretty crass. Cant be forever complaining about what happened to us, although justified and then try to pick the bones off a fallen club.

I fear for the future of many football clubs. Rangers and them have always drew support from all over the country, but you can now see this really spreading into england with the top clubs.

Younger fans are even getting involved in the big foreign glamour clubs now. Theres a youngster in my close whose team is real madrid.

Gone are the days when a notts forest can win 2 european cups. Sadly the romance of the game has been destroyed by big money.

Considering the shite they have been going through it is no wonder the fans are downbeat.

I have been to a few Charlton games at the valley and in the North of England and the fans are a good bunch of lads with more than a passing interest in Rangers.

I really hope it works out for them.

Also this talk of buying their or burys place in the English set up is utterly laughable.
fair points well made and not much i disagree with, other than your experience of their fans having an interest in us. As mentioned before, I've been a good few times to the valley and while I have nothing against their fans whatsoever, those that I have met laughably consider us to be a tinpot outfit. Some of the chat I got from Charlton fans when Aribo was on his way to us showed Trump-level self awareness.

Dont wish them any misfortune and hope their club fights to see another day, but the general mindset that I have experienced down here in England is that we are nothing other than a big name from yester-year. Fans of shit clubs like Bournemouth and Brighton, and the ultimate basket case that is West Ham still argue that they are more prestigious than Rangers are, all because of this falsity that English football is the promised land and nothing else matters.

Football fans in England are generally condescending bastards when it comes to us.

The EFL are every bit as bad as the SPFL. Allowing all these clubs to fall into dodgy hands, and the punishing them for it.

Where is the duty of care from the governing body?

fair points well made and not much i disagree with, other than your experience of their fans having an interest in us. As mentioned before, I've been a good few times to the valley and while I have nothing against their fans whatsoever, those that I have met laughably consider us to be a tinpot outfit. Some of the chat I got from Charlton fans when Aribo was on his way to us showed Trump-level self awareness.

Dont wish them any misfortune and hope their club fights to see another day, but the general mindset that I have experienced down here in England is that we are nothing other than a big name from yester-year. Fans of shit clubs like Bournemouth and Brighton, and the ultimate basket case that is West Ham still argue that they are more prestigious than Rangers are, all because of this falsity that English football is the promised land and nothing else matters.

Football fans in England are generally condescending bastards when it comes to us.
Met a few Charlton fans when Rangers played in Denmark a few years ago. They had a friendly the night before and joined us on the beer in Copenhagen. Genuine football fans and very complimentary about Rangers.
Loads of English Rangers supporters in England come up for games and more than a few travel across Europe to follow Rangers.

Back